Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]Gaahl
Dude banned me with no viable reason,on my only day off work in forever. To justify his ban he asked spiteful players if they "saw it" It could just have easily been a  lag on my comp or his or any number of diff things but he just banned me...and i have never cheated on here or any game and I dont appreciate him saying im unbanned because hes giving me "benefit of the doubt" To me this is still implying I was cheating and I find this very disrespectful.
It implies no more than him not being sure. He saw what he saw when he banned you but decided to take another look at it. We checked something in BB server and the conclusion was that it may indeed have been lag. But we can't be sure as you could have easily uninstalled it by now. Again, it's mere guessing at this stage. That's why you are unbanned. If you were and are clean, there is nothing to worry about. No one can hold this against you as you got unbanned.
I understand, I just think it was an unprofessional way to go about it. Like maybe asking me to do the pic thing from the beginning...then banning me if i refused or failed the pic test..just saying..that would have been very reasonable don't you think? That would have been the benefit of the doubt IMO

I just want to know if this finger on the trigger indeterminate banning is something I am going to have to expect from Gaahl if so I can just avoid the server when he is around
Benefit of the doubt always comes after a ban. We see what happens, ban and done. If we get new evidence, which was the case here, we can go for the unban if we're uncertain about it (or certain someone didn't cheat or so).

You don't have to "look out" for Gaahl or so. We spoke about it earlier and I don't think he wants you banned for personal reasons or anything. We checked it out together and eventually unbanned you. You should be fine ingame, with any mod/admin :)

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you, that's all i wanted

*resolved*