Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Any servers like lvp?
(11-17-2010, 11:16 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I personally am quite bored of Las Venturas, if LVP wants to be more attractive then they should branch out to San Fierro and Los Santos too. Las Venturas is getting boring as hell, plus SF and LS have way more interesting terrain, landscapes and buildings.
Second that idea bro. You should be in management. 8)
i just go to other servers to kill, fuck wit noobs other thaat im  back here where it will always be the best fuck the rest
Sometimes I hit the random role play servers like Cops & Robbers etc. and start annihilating random role players.
(11-17-2010, 11:16 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I personally am quite bored of Las Venturas, if LVP wants to be more attractive then they should branch out to San Fierro and Los Santos too. Las Venturas is getting boring as hell, plus SF and LS have way more interesting terrain, landscapes and buildings.
I actually agree, Los Santos and San Fierro have a shit load of potential, maps, races, games, DM spots and other shit.

Las Venturas gets boring after a while.
For the various faults, deficiencies and random abnormalities Hooger possess' I think his point is an excellent one. I would be much happier playing In LS or even SF. For me Los Santos IS GTA:SA
as a white male i wouldnt feel safe in ls so thats out of the question
(11-18-2010, 07:33 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: as a white male i wouldnt feel safe in ls so thats out of the question

Vegas ftw.
no LVP is unique and no other server is like LVP because no other server wants some stupid ship rules or server that is filled with scripts that take away playing time from players. LVP is unique as in jailing players and adding jail time if you punch in jail  _O-
Find a way to get LVP on the hosted tab (somehow?)
Problem solved!
(11-19-2010, 03:51 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: no LVP is unique and no other server is like LVP because no other server wants some stupid ship rules or server that is filled with scripts that take away playing time from players. LVP is unique as in jailing players and adding jail time if you punch in jail  _O-

Only if you're an idiot you go to jail.