Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Chrome/Chromium Vs. Firefox
Firefox uses 7.5 MB of RAM? WTH? O.o
mine uses around 100-350 MB of ram, I'll be lucky if it was 90, but even though it's still the fastest web browser I've used so far (In browsing) , and Chrome doesn't work on my PC for some reason, just keeps crashing everytime I start it, However, I've tried it on my netbook, but still Firefox is the fastest web browser imo... not mentioning the awesome add-ons, ABP (idk how I'd live without it), FoxyProxy, Yes Popups, Flashgot, Destroy the web (a game).. etc....

And please continue with your tests, I'm still not convinced with Firefox's speed :S, hope Opera gives better results though
For me,firefox is better!
Hrm chrome is nice, but I prefer firefox because it has all the options right where I want them, I've also got a load of addons which I have no idea if they're available for chrome or not, which is why I use firefox. However 3.6.* doesn't seem to like the vmware console (no clue why) but a quick downgrade to 3.5.9 fixes that.

I'd sooner use chrome over IE, but sooner use firefox over chrome. I've never really tried any other browsers out enough to compare them.
Google Chrome is definitly dominating right now, its the fastest browser on web, the startup emidiat,
the page rendering ultra fast and scores 100/100 at Acid3 test, from the begining ive been using firefox,
but since the lastest version of Chrome came out ive tried it out and i definitly wanna stay with it.
But in my opinion, Chrome should be used for surfing web and FireFox should be used when you are
working online(like your an admin of a site or sth like that)
Next enjoy this commercial and funny video of Chrome:

Google Chrome Speed Tests
I'm using Chrome atm, and I just noticed that your test wasn't really accurate, actually it was too far from accuracy, you said that Chrome uses 3.5 MB of ram, then why does it use 130MB for me?

And may I ask another question?
Why does Chrome make 3 processes (chrome.exe) ?

[Image: 13chromeram.th.png]
+1 for chrome ^^                        + u can change skin

look:
https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/fr/...index.html
(11-18-2010, 06:04 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: I'm using Chrome atm, and I just noticed that your test wasn't really accurate, actually it was too far from accuracy, you said that Chrome uses 3.5 MB of ram, then why does it use 130MB for me?

And may I ask another question?
Why does Chrome make 3 processes (chrome.exe) ?

[Image: 13chromeram.th.png]

Each tab has it's own process, they're linked together nicely by some 1337 coder.
It's supposed to be some good way to boost up the speed, might be for safety as well not sure.
chrome sucks cocks, i go all the way with firefox
Firefox ftw
yes is rly ioutHO look:
10 + 20 + 45 + 40 =  Ram Usage 115MB not 3.5MB
[Image: Sans_titre.jpg]

THE BEST AND THE BOSS IS Flock