Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned?
I'm not banned anymore am i? I mean can i play on this account?
BUMP, can i play LVP or no? i think i should be able to seeing how i donated
A donation isn't something you do to get some advantage from it, it's a spontaneous help to the server, according to which you're kindly rewarded with some extra rights from management. So if this is what you mean and you think you're getting unbanned for your donation, you're completely wrong.
Your still banned along with LuKz.
(11-16-2010, 04:33 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Your still banned along with LuKz.
Reason please? and i payed REAL money so thats not right i didnt even do anything wrong either, did i hack? nope.
ANDDD im NOT LuKz brother, it was just an act hes just a friend
(11-16-2010, 06:25 PM)DJVamped link Wrote: Reason please? and i payed REAL money so thats not right i didnt even do anything wrong either, did i hack? nope.
ANDDD im NOT LuKz brother, it was just an act hes just a friend

friend, brother, goldfish or not, you're both banned.

You didn't pay real money to gain a lifelong right to play on the server. You freely decided to donate money to LVP, to support the server. Donating doesn't give you the right to violate any of the gameservers rules. Just check the donation page on SA-MP.NL.
You knew the rules, yet you or your brother (or whatever) decided to break them, cheat, teach others hacks (/ofc), abuse everything in every possible way, spam IRC and fake players, and therefore your brother and you (and anyone on your IP range) got a permanent ban from LVP. Whether you donated or not.

(11-16-2010, 06:48 PM)Hitman link Wrote: friend, brother, goldfish or not, you're both banned.

You didn't pay real money to gain a lifelong right to play on the server. You freely decided to donate money to LVP, to support the server. Donating doesn't give you the right to violate any of the gameservers rules. Just check the donation page on SA-MP.NL.
You knew the rules, yet you or your brother (or whatever) decided to break them, cheat, teach others hacks (/ofc), abuse everything in every possible way, spam IRC and fake players, and therefore your brother and you (and anyone on your IP range) got a permanent ban from LVP. Whether you donated or not.

ok i understand but i didnt cheat, teach hacks, (no idea wdf /ofc is) didnt spam irc or fake players, if im wrong? give me proof?
its only fair, u cant JUST ban some1 without proof, thats like arresting someone for no reason without proof
Your IP, your responsibility.
(11-16-2010, 06:58 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Your IP, your responsibility.
obviously, but gimme proof before u keep my ban
(11-16-2010, 07:07 PM)DJVamped link Wrote: obviously, but gimme proof before u keep my ban

I dont need to prove anything, just get over it. Proof is in the dozens of ban appeals you and lukz created in may and june.