Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Matthias unbanned me 10000 times and other admins keep banning me
Lets clear this out. I'm unbanned admins . The crew knows what I did and gave me a second chance. Holden unban me please I'm gettin bored
read my last ban appeal holden, Hitman knew it before you and asked me about it and they decided to let me play.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=168.0

Your last video, you said you were sorry and you wouldn't evade, yet you were evading all through it?

I dislike 2-faced liars, you're permanently banned from the LVP server, do not evade, or you will be caught out and rebanned(again)
Actually when I did the video right after I stopped evading with Atheist. I said I would stop and I did and also got unbanned anyways say what you want fool you're only a mod. I'll take this to Matthias.
Take it to Matthias, your status at LVP will remain the same, banned.
If you were good crew, you would be admin already. Youre still a mod for that kind of behavior, not giving other chances ect. I admitted that i was atheist. matthias unbanned me. you should step out of this. its not your ban anyway, and it never was. when youll management then start talking and making decisions. for now your just a mod. being racist (u think i didnt see what u said about weezy..)
Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to add a few things. I think the main reason for all of this controversy regarding your unban is because of your attitude in the first 2 video's, and your flat out lie in the third. Sure, you can claim that you said what you did as a joke, but is your status here at LVP worth it, if you like it so much here? In the third video, I saw a more serious side of you. You pleaded and begged for an unban, and you got one! You were probably very excited, right? Your biggest mistake in my opinion is the fact that you had courage to proceed to change the name on the account that you had been evading your ban with. Why would you do that? It kinda seemed as if you wanted to brag about the fact that you were able to evade without getting caught. I feel that this is the reason you are now, once again, banned from Las Venturas Playground.

MacSto

Edit: Oh, and disrespecting crew members isn't a very wise choice in this situation.
i said something, lol there were 4 admins ingame.
If i were a good crew, if i wasn't good i wouldn't be crew at all.
It isn't my ban? oh.
not giving people chances? lolplz you had shitloads of chances.
yes, im just a moderator, just apart of the crew.
YouTube
Hey nice beetles picture,anyways weezy what you've said bout the IP adress at his house,you really think the crew is filled with retarded ppl? aside from Lithrim - keep comin with those vids! you lil youtube star you.