Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Matthias unbanned me 10000 times and other admins keep banning me
hahahahahahahahahah  : :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
srsly delic you saw what matthias posted, actually you saw all the topic from A-Z please tell those mods to let me back in and btw my ping is fixed and ill accept a 10 round fc ;) just for you
i haven't seen anything the past couple of days :roll:,And ye sure why not hit me up when you're unbanned  ;(

Btw best part of the vid 2:22 - 2:30.  _O_
(11-13-2010, 03:26 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: i haven't seen anything the past couple of days,And ye sure why not hit me up when you're unbanned  ;(

Btw best part of the vid 2:22 - 2:30.  _O_

;D srsly you attended the end of the topic please unban me you know i said the truth before time now you hate me cause i pwnd you but i swear to fc you 10 rounds + you saw what cyrix said and what matthias said ect jerico discussed it with the management and he unbanned me or maybe it was thiaz but i swear i said the truth
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=26...#msg352864
The Management has decided. Your ban is 3 days, starting now. If you evade in that time, we take it you don't want to be unbanned, so you'll be rewarded with a permanent ban. However, if you don't evade, you will be rewarded with an unban.
Alright, so shall I log out now?

my brother eF.Therion plays on a different ip ( at moms house ) is he gonna be banned aswell? just to let you know that i am not going to play on his ip. just to let you know. and is weezy gonna be banned aswell? oh btw. im going for vacation for 3days so ill enjoy being banned for the first time :DDDDDDDDDDD
Please. :)
Btw, its not fair for weezy, he got banned for bug abuse when he didnt bug abuse for 3 days he waited like a cute little child. and now he gets banned again for 3days???! weezy didnt do anything!!111!!!!
This or a perm, your choice