Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned a while ago
You might want to explain why youve been evading as "Atheist" all along in the last few days/weeks.

Sucks to be you, busting yourself on irc..
Yes i did. Sorry. I couldn't force me self not to. Thats why I wanted to ask for apologies and play again without faking my identity. Atheist is my friends account; I've been playing for a week and I noticed how much I love this server, I wanted to say the truth and I did. Atheist gave it to me a while ago and I decided to try it; I got addicted :( Really I'm sorry. Hope you let me stay in LVP.
I can't officially speak for the management, but since you did "come clean" on the evading, I too feel you should be allowed a second chance. As far as Shoebox, Terror, etc... they had loads of chances, and even signed a written contract which they breached. I see a few others heading in this same direction, but I do feel Unborn will try to obey our rules and policies, and I hope he won't present any futher problems.
(11-10-2010, 08:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: You might want to explain why youve been evading as "Atheist" all along in the last few days/weeks.

KNEW IT! Just couldn't quite catch you and DanUp (Therion)...  8)7
I'm wordless too, as far as I can say.
pathetic.