Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned a while ago
Hi LVP! I miss y'all. I came to say that I discovered that tBk's ban was a mistake. I see many rascist people that don't get banned for saying the N word to anyone. Estroe himself said that saying 'niggah' to nobody isnt rascist; Weezy screened it for me and sent it it me. Look at FatCobra he's the most rascist SOB on earth and he is still on LVP, I've done nothin bad at all... I am really sorry for all that I did and I would really be pleased if you let me come back. These apalogies go to Sander, Slein and Nielz, Cloakster, and tBk and of course to the rest of the crew and players.

My most sincere apologies,
                                                                                                  Hamza Tazi Aka Unborn
You still evaded 20million times instead of waiting for your ban to end.

Again?
Unborn's apology message. I would like y'all to see this. It comes from the bottom of my heart... Really it ain't a joke.
i actually don't mind you being unbanned, i'll talk to the management later.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flaming in your 2 video's calling people out,compairing urselfs to others,and flaming me? i do not even know you...i thought u were unbreak,longlong ago so i do not know what you want with or from me.

PS holden u suck.

I accept your apology. Now it's up to the management.
:Y)
You have been unbanned, don't evade bans any more now!
if you lift his permban you might as well lift terrors, shoeboxes and all others that have been permbanned for anything else than cheating
I am wordless... Thank you Matthias. O+