Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Discrimination
I connected with name "Gay" i wanted to go undercover. I couldn't think of any better name, it doesn't mean i am gay in real life.

I played for like 5 mins and got kicked, reason "Change your name".

So what was wrong with it? It didn't insult anyone, there was no swearing in it, no racism, its term that is accepted. But still i got kicked.

What if someone is really homo in real life, and decides to not hide his sexual orientation, and names himself gay, means he is not allowed to play on LVP?

Thats pretty much hypocrasy from LVP crew, since they punish players for flamming, racism and other bad stuff, but they discriminate persons who are gays and are not afraid to choose nick "Gay" by kicking them out of server.

The term gay is offensive for homosexuals, your so in-sensitive and ignorant.

*emo hair flip*
Try to enter the server with the name "Homosexual": )
Hey ClashTime!

As you know, you did not only join the server with "gay" nickname, I'll refresh your memory:

[Image: samp070lw.png]

[Image: samp069i.png]

[Image: samp071hj.png]

Obviously you were insulting gay people.
(11-07-2010, 11:08 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: its term that is accepted.
Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't of got kicked.

Busted by the screenshots aswell. Don't act all innocent, it makes you look stupid, which might I say.. your doing quite well already.
lmfao at Master_x

Agree with Greyfox btw.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26792.msg351394#msg351394 date=1289167925]
The term gay is offensive for homosexuals

Where you took that from? lol
(11-08-2010, 12:34 AM)yeray link Wrote: Where you took that from? lol

Actually I completly agree with Greyfox and obviously that ClashTime was provoking LVP crew.
So If i Join With a name like That extualy Get > /kicked And if someone keep Calling You Gay in-game What Would happend
?? 
(11-08-2010, 12:12 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't of got kicked.

Busted by the screenshots aswell. Don't act all innocent, it makes you look stupid, which might I say.. your doing quite well already.

Agreed