Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[REMAINS BANNED UNTIL NANOOK SAYS SO]oh no :''(
(11-07-2010, 08:31 PM)Nanook link Wrote: Your discourse was racist. I'm not going to go through and pick out which are racist, as you should be able to do that yourself. If you cannot, it is evident that you do not belong among others in this global community.
im not a racist tho faggot, im a pianist, i push down both blacks and whites ;) but cmon, make urself useful and pick out the lines u cant handle
(11-07-2010, 03:24 AM)Nanook link Wrote:
  • Wait 6 days and then write a small letter to LVP's players stating what you did wrong and that you are sorry and regret doing it (and that you won't repeat your mistakes), and post it here.
dear lvp players; my mistake was to not take under considertaion how sensitive the crew are when it comes to jokes and such, for this im sry and i regret it and wont repeat it
Sorry, not cutting it. I'm not letting you slide on this one; your condescending attitude isn't going to work here. The problem that created this situation isn't the overly sensitive crew, but your comments that offended everyone. Your consideration shouldn't be how sensitive the crew may or may not be, but how other players may view your actions. If you want to get unbanned you need to put more effort into this.
(11-13-2010, 11:44 PM)Nanook link Wrote: Sorry, not cutting it. I'm not letting you slide on this one; your condescending attitude isn't going to work here. The problem that created this situation isn't the overly sensitive crew, but your comments that offended everyone. Your consideration shouldn't be how sensitive the crew may or may not be, but how other players may view your actions. If you want to get unbanned you need to put more effort into this.
lol im not gonna suck ur dickĀ  ;(
Not asking you to. You're only prolonging this and complying can't hurt your pride too much...
(11-13-2010, 11:44 PM)Nanook link Wrote: Sorry, not cutting it. I'm not letting you slide on this one; your condescending attitude isn't going to work here. The problem that created this situation isn't the overly sensitive crew, but your comments that offended everyone. Your consideration shouldn't be how sensitive the crew may or may not be, but how other players may view your actions. If you want to get unbanned you need to put more effort into this.
more effort? alrdy said i wont repeat it so wts ur problem
(11-14-2010, 08:20 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: more effort? alrdy said i wont repeat it so wts ur problem

He doesnt have a problem, you have one. He told you what to do to get unbanned, and if you decide not to do it, im sure Nanook wont miss you ;)
(11-14-2010, 09:02 PM)Hitman link Wrote: He doesnt have a problem, you have one. He told you what to do to get unbanned, and if you decide not to do it, im sure Nanook wont miss you ;)
let him speak for himself? kthx nerd
I don't have a problem; you have one. I told you what to do to get unbanned, and if you decide not to do it, I'm sure I won't miss you. ;)
(11-14-2010, 11:50 PM)Nanook link Wrote: I don't have a problem; you have one. I told you what to do to get unbanned, and if you decide not to do it, I'm sure I won't miss you. ;)
u cant rly force me to being sry and make me regret it, ur job is just to make sure it wont get repeated. and would u mind stop flirting with me, try with hitman instead, heard he likes getting his tongue brown