Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[REMAINS BANNED UNTIL NANOOK SAYS SO]oh no :''(
(11-07-2010, 02:53 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Seeing as FiXeR hardly checks the forums/ban appeals, i'll take over this one.

You've been unbanned for what, 2 days? And you've done the same thing again.

You will be unbanned on the 13th of November(6 days).
You suck. It's Nanook's ban.
You have two options here to get yourself unbanned.

1. Write a 20 line poem explaining that you are truly sorry and apologize to the players for what you have done, including the things you did to break the rules, and the statement that you won't do it again.

-or-
  • Wait 6 days and then write a small letter to LVP's players stating what you did wrong and that you are sorry and regret doing it (and that you won't repeat your mistakes), and post it here.
(11-07-2010, 02:10 AM)Nanook link Wrote: Cool parade:
what part u consider racist
There, I made it easier to read for you.
(11-07-2010, 02:17 PM)Nanook link Wrote: There, I made it easier to read for you.
got problems reading or ur just dumb? asked which part u consider racist, what part is reason enough to ban for
Since I know you don't care enough to control your own behavior ingame, I'm wondering if you care enough to get yourself unbanned. Your insults to and disregard of certain people based on their ethnicity is considered racism. The people you targeted here were Middle-Eastern and Africans.

I also know that you realize this isn't allowed here. You need to stop the trolling or you won't be allowed back ingame. The two options I described above still stand.
(11-07-2010, 08:13 PM)Nanook link Wrote: Since I know you don't care enough to control your own behavior ingame, I'm wondering if you care enough to get yourself unbanned. Your insults to and disregard of certain people based on their ethnicity is considered racism. The people you targeted here were Middle-Eastern and Africans.

I also know that you realize this isn't allowed here. You need to stop the trolling or you won't be allowed back ingame. The two options I described above still stand.
my insults arent based on their ethnicity, they are based on how useless they actually are. calling turkish for african is racism for u for example? lol think u need to learn the real meaning of racism, and still u havent been able to answer my really simple question
Your appeal is denied unless you pick one of those two options and follow through.
(11-07-2010, 08:25 PM)Nanook link Wrote: Your appeal is denied unless you pick one of those two options.
fucking blind or wt? which sentences are racism according to u
Your discourse was racist. I'm not going to go through and pick out which are racist, as you should be able to do that yourself. If you cannot, it is evident that you do not belong among others in this global community.