Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
RWD isn't as manageable as FWD in winters. But it's so much fun on slippery roads! :D
(09-18-2011, 11:10 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: RWD isn't as manageable as FWD in winters. But it's so much fun on slippery roads! :D
Everything is manageable if you can drive :)
(09-18-2011, 02:41 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Everything is manageable if you can drive :)

ever driven in winter with iced roads? it can be pretty dangerous in some streets, even more so if you're driving a rearwheel driven car in iced curves. doesnt have much to do with whether you can drive or not

ontopic: im driving a BMW 320i E46 '2003,  170BHP. And its RWD. And its gonna suck in winter. I hope this years winter is gonna be as mild as last years, then it wont affect me that much.Other than that, its pretty awesome \o/.
selling my audi quattro for 700-800€
(09-18-2011, 03:10 PM)Hitman link Wrote: ever driven in winter with iced roads? it can be pretty dangerous in some streets, even more so if you're driving a rearwheel driven car in iced curves. doesnt have much to do with whether you can drive or not
Oh i missexpresed myself, sorry for that. :)
I actually didnt think about driving on the streets since my brain stopped working after thinking of powersliding :X
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg402421#msg402421 date=1316363388]
selling my audi quattro for 700-800€
ill take it send it to aus  O+
wow i put up the advertisement and there was like 6-7 who wanted to buy it immediately xD so its sold! i have no car now
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg402463#msg402463 date=1316412939]
wow i put up the advertisement and there was like 6-7 who wanted to buy it immediately xD so its sold! i have no car now
pfft asshole :( i woulda paid moar  :7 gratz, now go buy another car or use money to come to aus and we go skate :D
Hi everyone,

Since I got work I ain't around anymore that much. Sorry for that. I'll try to be online as much as I can!

Since I got myself a job, I started to search for a new daily car. And since last friday I own this car.

[Image: fiesta1.jpg]

[Image: fiesta2.jpg]

[Image: fiesta3.jpg]

[Image: fiesta4.jpg]

greets,

jerico
That's an awesome car jerico :D

You finally got rid of your Japanese garbage? :+