Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

When 1 of your shoot hit the skin but still opponent doesnt take damage
Muphin you are soo wrong mate

POOR HERO

Typical video taken from youtube Just to let MENEGEMENT KNOW WHAT ARE DESYNCED SHOTS
They have no idea what a desynced shot means bro... They banned me for damage.cs while having no idea what they're doing
Well 1 more evidence that samp sync is still an issue
another typical video taken from youtube

I even told slein  on discord, but that arrogant doesnt give a fuck. (just says get over it).. Well why?, when he hasnt use any hacks why in the fuck would he get over it?

[Image: SSYFqE0.png]

You dont know about samp bugs, why bother banning on some other's behalf...
What a lame set of adminship skills.

Yall have every right to hate on me because i speak the truth..
We are not talking about desync in H3RO's case, you can clearly see him take damage from Muphin's shots. The problem is how little damage he takes.

This is becoming just sad. How much more are you going to spam us with your so called proof, now containing old YouTube videos?
Hello, so here's my side of knowledge and analysis... so few days ago, i fought against some bunch of kids... and one of them was a player name 'Sasy' he/she wasn't taking any single damage. which was very suspicious... infact i reported that to in-game administrator immediately, so after some minutes administrator messaged me... 'you might be bugged try re-logging' at first that doesn't make any sense to me bcuz since LVP has such a great skin-hit sync system... which is not comparable to any other server till now, in my words i call it 'Perfect Skin-hit' so after that message i re-logged and afterwards everything went fine and smooth... bunch of kids were getting pwn and that 'Sasy' too... so basically my point is... the video what muphin gave is nothing but just a sync glitch, and the story i gave it's for instance that there's a problem in sync system... i played LVP for 1 hour killing noobs i noticed some tremendous amount of damage fluctuations, which was annoying as well as frustrating too... because sometimes my sawn'off's were giving shit tons of damage and sometimes it's giving zero damage on 4shots. 
(10-02-2017, 08:46 PM)Winnie Wrote: i played LVP for 1 hour killing noobs i noticed some tremendous amount of damage fluctuations, which was annoying as well as frustrating too... because sometimes my sawn'off's were giving shit tons of damage and sometimes it's giving zero damage on 4shots. 
Exactly this

DoctorG Wrote:We are not talking about desync in H3RO's case, you can clearly see him take damage from Muphin's shots. The problem is how little damage he takes.
[size=undefined] [/size]

Neither are we talking about dmg.cs dude. If you were to know a little bit of what that hack does you would be able to realize it. If you want information in detail let me know, I will be happy to explain it to you. But the problem is that you should have asked for it before banning me.
We are talking about pure server sided lag combined with muphin's unreal lag, you need to realize it, just like most of us have realized it, including several staff members you do not want to listen to.
Old videos? That is an actual failures of samp synced shootings, Which is 99% related to hero's issue.
I am sorry, i am not here to spam i am here to make a point.

As being a person from same country as Muphin, this issue occured to me million times whenever i fought against jasmine, because of high ping issues.
You should also look onto the server lag issuse
Look at this Live Map:
https://sa-mp.nl/map/#zm:0.23,x:0,y:-728
Look at this Staging sever:
play.sa-mp.nl:7778

What would you expect from a VPS to give you a response in the same time on both servers?
This server is around 800 miliseconds late after an action taken, (For 150++) pingers.

I tested it million times.

why would you believe me?

Watch every detail...
check the low damage taking issues too.
I can Guarantee Sasy is all clean.. Know her since Long time..
Looks like you might have faced Sync issues
This will be my last post regarding the case:

I watched the video, nothing suspicious besides the poor quality.

I'm sorry H3RO, you can convince as many of your friends as you wish, you will not get unbanned.
(10-02-2017, 09:02 PM)DoctorG Wrote: This will be my last post regarding the case:

I watched the video, nothing suspicious besides the poor quality.

I'm sorry H3RO, you can convince as many of your friends as you wish, you will not get unbanned.
Yo you got that wrong, I'm not the one to have convinced them, your proof was not enough to convince them in the first place, so I didn't need to re-convince them at all.

You know what's suspicious of your post? The fact that you can be so stubborn with no arguments at all in front of VALID ones. All you do is keep being stubborn for no reason... sigh