Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
i remmeber the cl0wn gangbangin on strip good times
i respect all the B&A since OnB/B&A if they left. have a good life guys :)
Really its better close with an good reputation than continue with new guys and destroy all.
B&A will be always remembered as Legends, no one can say the opposite
att:[BB]Halo[CP9]
Please lock this topic, so me and azerty can post the new info, thanks in advance.

HB.
(09-18-2009, 08:55 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Please lock this topic, so me and azerty can post the new info, thanks in advance.

HB.

Yo, you know that am the current leader of B&A? I've taked over the whole clan, so eh.
(09-18-2009, 09:07 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Yo, you know that am the current leader of B&A? I've taked over the whole clan, so eh.

How much ingame money you need in order to make this little issue go away?
(09-18-2009, 09:15 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:How much ingame money you need in order to make this little issue go away?

Well, as far am conserned I got 5-6 accounts with 2.000.000.000 on each account, and I just use !value nicknames bank 2.000.000.000 and I got full bank again. So I guess I don't need any money.
Phail!  _O-
(09-18-2009, 09:21 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Well, as far am conserned I got 5-6 accounts with 2.000.000.000 on each account, and I just use !value nicknames bank 2.000.000.000 and I got full bank again. So I guess I don't need any money.

Ok, so maybe you can give this money to me and we call it even, what do you think, bruv?
(09-18-2009, 11:15 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Ok, so maybe you can give this money to me and we call it even, what do you think, bruv?

Sorry, am not allowed to do that, since it's money I've abused to get.
How can you be in both sLK and BA?