Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(11-18-2007, 10:10 PM)tomozj link Wrote:B&A broke the alliance with O&B. Why? Let me explain.

A while ago there was talk of a C&O happening - a joined "Clownz & Oldiez" gang. B&A didn't like this however, and turned down the offer to do so.

Recently however, one of B&A's leaders went behind B&A's back and started a [BB] clan, which stood as a bridge between O&B and B&A - the C&O that O&B had always wanted. He failed to inform the other leaders about this until it was too late, and was subsequently kicked. You may know this person as "Turkey" - he now rests in [BB].

The B&A leaders came to the conclusion that the only way to stop this crap, was to break the alliance. O&B were denied C&O by us, so decided to make [BB] instead, which even they have admitted themselves is the C&O they wanted all along - "u didnt let us make C&O so we make [BB]" kindof thing. By breaking the alliance with O&B, this stops our members from partnering with [BB]'s members - the very thing that we objected from the start.

And, we broke the alliance.

B&A have been fighting [BB] tonight for a while, and we were the overall victors.

I hope this clears things up, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or RSole (we supervised this), on here, IRC or ingame - preferably here.

Thanks for reading. :+

Also, Violax has passed his trial and has been promoted to a full member - congratulations!

well i think its pretty bad because you where good alieses to eachother and you guys have a great history so wel GL both gangs ( clans )
I have a complaint regarding BA. Today I was hanging out at FC. There were some fights going on and then BA rolls up and just starts firing upon me. Then later, when I tried to watch the BA fights in FC, they shot me again. Neither of these times did I shoot or initiate fighting. I know that the no violence rule of FC isn't a written rule, but I thought it was something that the best gangs had an agreement about. When I asked why they killed me, they replied that I was a noob. Later when I tried to talk to Tomozj about this, he didn't answer me. I dunno if it was because he was ignoring me or because he didn't see my PMs. Because of all of this, BA has lost my respect. 
(11-19-2007, 10:35 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote:I have a complaint regarding BA. Today I was hanging out at FC. There were some fights going on and then BA rolls up and just starts firing upon me. Then later, when I tried to watch the BA fights in FC, they shot me again. Neither of these times did I shoot or initiate fighting. I know that the no violence rule of FC isn't a written rule, but I thought it was something that the best gangs had an agreement about. When I asked why they killed me, they replied that I was a noob. Later when I tried to talk to Tomozj about this, he didn't answer me. I dunno if it was because he was ignoring me or because he didn't see my PMs. Because of all of this, BA has lost my respect. 

And posts like this don't belong here, when will you people ever learn.
Seems like people are going against B&A, hope it doens't fall apart completely :'(
"OneManArmy" PM'ed me, asking me to change his name.
Lol.
(11-19-2007, 10:35 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote:I have a complaint regarding BA. Today I was hanging out at FC. There were some fights going on and then BA rolls up and just starts firing upon me. Then later, when I tried to watch the BA fights in FC, they shot me again. Neither of these times did I shoot or initiate fighting. I know that the no violence rule of FC isn't a written rule, but I thought it was something that the best gangs had an agreement about. When I asked why they killed me, they replied that I was a noob. Later when I tried to talk to Tomozj about this, he didn't answer me. I dunno if it was because he was ignoring me or because he didn't see my PMs. Because of all of this, BA has lost my respect. 

Point 1: The fightclub 'rules'
Well, there are no fightclub rules. Some admins have acted in the past on people that fuck the order, but it's not a server rule to not interrupt fightclub events - where there is a rule regarding cruises. So, B&A have every right to pull up and shoot the shit into everyone - the fightclub needs to protect itself from intruders. I'm not encouraging this kind of behaviour, but I'm stating that it's technically 'allowed' unless an administrator wants it to be a server event.

Point 2: The PM
I genuinely didn't see these PMs, so I'm sorry about that. Last few days I've been concentrating on getting B&A past the O&B breakup, and building up strength - I haven't been administrating, except for a little tonight to restore order when needed. So, I can't guarantee anything from me, but if I see someone ask I will of course pause my gang duties and give them a hand.
Omg, i hope no B&A tells me to stop putting replies in, but it's related to some of this u cn say.  See, all of B&A (at least 1/2) and all (Almost all of BB) were at FC hanging out, then something happens after i come. See, i see this stuff in chat, ""Buhu: Buhu 10 - Yeray 0" and im like What?  and he then went to 11,  then i said to myself  "what is he counting?" it wasn't fight's cuz i was right their at FC. i didn't see nuthin, so after little flame as like "i cn own u, " "oo, im scared" (clearly sarcasim) )  So i say, Yeray vs Buhu!! and sean and haze ( i think agreed) and all yeray and buhu (especially buhu (NO OFFENSE!!) )  did is yap on about the same stuff. "im not fighting him, he won't" "Just fihgt, or u scared!?" So then finally yeray says, "ok let's fight buhu."  and Buhu i think didn't say anything and all that happened was chaos we had noobs coming in, a car health hacker. ( i think 2 actualy) and in-front of FC entrance every BB and  B&A are fighting. it was way outnaumbered of B&A (like 6 or so) and 3 BB. It was strange all i wanted out of it was, yeray vs buhu, but i got BB vs B&A, and... i think BB tried their best, but by  outnumbered, B&A won.

And i noticed daekfire being a nooby and running out to hide at fc and i was like "lol @ u  darkfire" and he said "lol"  _O- _O-
Um, we have a policy regarding how to handle people like YeraY: /ignore.

If worked the other way also that would be quite funny, lol. :+

But, err, I don't really see the problem anymore with people being outnumbered - shit happens. We recruit the members, can't we use them? If you don't want to be blasted to smithereens by a giant clown gang then recruit some more, and come packing. :7
(11-20-2007, 08:51 AM)tomozj link Wrote:Um, we have a policy regarding how to handle people like YeraY: /ignore.

if you ignore me, dont mention me ok? :X
Btw yeah you recruited news fighters, you used news fighters, now lets check what happen if we go to lvp and just 2 or 3 b&a are playing, we have to ruin his stance?? think it   8)
Can't we all just get past this shit?