Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]who are retarded enough to temp weezy?
Nickname: [sLK]Fat_Cobra
Date of the ban: now
Suspected Reason: weezzy being a faggot
Your IP address: 90.227.194.211
who are dumb enough to give temp mod to that fucking minimod? he dont even understand simple shit as what shiplaming is.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=26676.0
btw there should be made a rule against leaving and running onto ship 24/7, not shooting until fags can outnumber someone, if u gonna go to ship, then fucking stay on it and dont camp like a pussy aka weezy
take ur time
I'll just quote Weezy:

Quote:Okay, first of all, you were warned to not nade in the ship, then you ignored, and kept nading the ship, until Eddy was about to die, I jailed you, you started flaming, I warned you, then muted you, then you started flaming in the crew chat, I warned you to stop, you didn't stop, I kicked you, you came back, you flamed again in main chat, I muted you again, you started flaming in crew channel again, I kicked you again, you came back, you flamed in main chat again, I muted you again, you flamed in main chat again, I banned you. I'm not doing anything about the bug abuse and the death evading you've been doing recently;therefore, i'll give you a 5days ban, come back after 5 days for and ask for an unban, and please, stop flaming in the forums.

5 days seems a bit too much, so a 3 day ban it is.
(10-27-2010, 05:30 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I'll just quote Weezy:
the warning was there usual bot message and here is where its gets funny, i never naded the ship, just the area OUTSIDE and not a single faggot took dmg that stood on the ship, and eddy was OUTSIDE. so this weezy can take his lies and shove them up his cunt cuz im tired of minimodding idiots
fucking sad that abusing the ship protection in the way this idiot does it isnt banable
wake the fuck up and reply
I'm currently discussing it with Weezy. Either way, he has proof of you /map abusing (http://www.xfire.com/video/398051/), the problem is I can't pick sides here since I wasn't there.
I'll suggest a rule for temps so this won't happen again. For every ban made, they must make a video. If they don't and the person appeals, straight unban. So unless proven and agreed to by a crewmember, the ban will be removed.
(10-27-2010, 05:54 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I'm currently discussing it with Weezy. Either way, he has proof of you /map abusing (http://www.xfire.com/video/398051/), the problem is I can't pick sides here since I wasn't there.
not really a major abuse unlike most other stuff that goes on, the things weezy does himself are worse than this shit, and his word shouldnt be trusted for shit cuz we all seen how useless he is when it comes to jailing for shiplames (and him squatting 645 kg)
(10-27-2010, 06:00 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'll suggest a rule for temps so this won't happen again. For every ban made, they must make a video. If they don't and the person appeals, straight unban. So unless proven and agreed to by a crewmember, the ban will be removed.
ye nice to see some real crew actually are left. so far this pussy only provided a vid of a map abuse, nothing else so hows its gonna be..

and ffs theres more than enough of minimodders that got into the crew (macsto,nielz) for example, dont need more assholes like him
Sup guys