Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]who are retarded enough to temp weezy?
cobra has a point there
Message from Weezy
(10-28-2010, 10:25 AM)Weezy link Wrote:Oh please, you don’t want me to be temp mod, just because you know I saw all that stuff you did, like 2 shooting from time to time when there’s no crew around, and shipnading to trick people to get out of the ship. /map bug abusing, and death evading too. I got all of that recorded and uploaded in www.xfire.com/profile/misterdriss2  , and that has nothing to do with the ban, I banned you for constant flaming, even after I warned you several times, and kicked you twice. And I jailed you, because Eddy was in the ship, and you naded him to make him get out of the ship, Come on it’s not like the first time you do that, I got a video, and people got screenshots of you doing that, if you kept your mouth shut after I muted you, you nothing wouldn’t happened to you, but instead you kept flaming in the crew chat and I told you to stop, you did it again I kicked you(twice), and I warned you that I would ban you, and you said some other flaming stuff, and I banned you. Anyhow I’ll hope that someday you might understand the lesson, and seek for wisdom, and peace towards players. Come back Saturday 30 of October at 4pm and ask for an unban.
(10-28-2010, 10:26 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: Message from Weezy
haha, what a fucking faggot, i dont want him as mod cuz hes a useless pussy that take advantage of the ship protection to lame, and then the retard doesnt even understand why hes so hated rofl (the faggot runs around outside until he can 2vs 1 somebody and runs fast as fuck if he gets shot at to ship in a 1vs1). and are tears blurring his vision or what the fuck is wrong with him since eddy was never on the ship. fucking man up and play the game normally u sad cunt
Messenger Gibbs reports, another message from Weezy:

Quote:If I'm doing something bad, record it, and upload it, the ship is a safe zone, do you understand? people go there to be safe, not to be harrased and naded and shooted from you. Please stop this behavior now. If players doesn't want to fight you, you don't need to push them to, like nading them in the ship and all. And just to let you know, there is nothing wrong with 2vs1, as long as it doesn't break the rules. PS: Can you stop flaming in the forums too? You seem to have a very big problem against gay people.
(10-28-2010, 07:53 AM)Hitman link Wrote: cobra has a point there
And I also agree with estroe, even tho imo obvious cheating bans on non-registered players shouldn't need proof while bans on regulars definately should
(10-28-2010, 11:27 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: Messenger Gibbs reports, another message from Weezy:
the fucking problem here is not that u dont wanna fight me its that u wait on the oppertunity of outnumber me and while doing that running on and off the ship like a fucking retard, fucking get that pussy? ofc u do, u just wont admit how useless u are. SO IF U PLANNING ON GOING TO SHIP FOR THE PROTECTION, DONT FUCKING LEAVE AND RUN BACK 24FUCKING7. my question still stands who temped this asshole, u should be demoted
I'm fine with a discussion (even though this is obviously not the right place) but stop the flaming.
I don't think Cobra would go off like this for no reason.
I sed "sup guys", be gentle motherfuckers.
(10-28-2010, 06:51 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I sed "sup guys", be gentle motherfuckers.
jhon plz, i know where u live son