Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[I] Permban / Non-used accounts.
People wondering why is the player count very low? Well, people make mistakes, and act stupid, cheat, and get banned perm, (perm = for life!) Why? For example, Unborn is an annoying player, yes, but he did didn't deserve getting perm banned, he got banned for saying n word, but normally, crew should warn or mute, then kick, then ban, but tbk straightly banned him, the point of this, is not saying you guys should unban him, but saying that, instead of giving people that actually care about playing on lvp a permanent ban, give them some months, or something similar. banning people perm, no wonder theres no more a players. unborn just joined in lvp, and said whats up [n word]'s he got straightly banned, then tried to ban evade, and insulted crew, and got perm banned, was that really necessary? now because of that, his brother who wasn't doing anything bad got banned too because they play on the same ip, and see that is just a little reason why lvp has not a lot of players, people ban quickly, without thinking of consequences, being too strict too. by saying all this, what I'm trying to say is, there may be some cheaters acting stupid and all, but instead of banning perm, banning 1 year? I've been playing everyday since august 2010, and I've been alone in game more than 200 times. not because people are sleeping or something, because people are banned, also. For example, theres like 30,000 accounts that has never been used before, and a lot of people try to log on and they say failed login, because that name has been used before. so it would be way better if all those non-used accounts get deleted. all the accounts that didn't play more than 10hours = deleted, i think it'll be good if that happened. All this may sound stupid, but it's worth a try. Anyway, i think some people get my point, so without further do, think about it, and reply if possible.

Sincerely,
Weezy.
Punctuation. Ktnxbye.
Thanks for the link.. :O