Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-06-2010, 03:03 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Seriously though, who gives a fuck?

Being good at SA:MP means you know how far to shoot infront of a player and how to manipulate the game so you can take advantage of the bad game mechanics to make yourself shoot faster, It means you have practiced using the scroll wheel to switch weapons really fast and learned how to shoot around corners with a shotgun, It means you take advantage of the sync problems and know how to knife someone without you doing it on your screen, It means you know how to shoot someone in a way that they get bugged and can;t shoot you back, It means you know the exact key combinations to press to make yourself slide halfway across the screen to confuse your opponent and means you have played the game long enough not to need the crosshair to come up when you shoot someone...

Seriously, it's a buggy game. Even if the best CSS player with inch perfect aiming joined SA:MP they would get raped by a random noob who knows roughly how far in front of someone to shoot.

Then there is other apsects to the game... Autoaim, S0beit, Weapon.dat, sync bugs etc. How many real games have an option to turn on autoaim? How many real games have bugs that allow you to be invisible or jump through the map, How many real games are dominated by cheaters and the player who don't even cheat get accused of cheating?

I think you should all band together and tell that idiot Kye to make us a real free game without him getting payed then we can complain some more when he makes a mistake!!

Holy shit, can I get an amen up in this bitch? This seriously sums everything up about SA-MP.

Kye gets paid for SA-MP? How the hell does he get money for doing this? What are the income channels?
CSS got a running bug also and every1 in my country use it
every game got some kind of bug that makes it cooler
i dnt no how come autoaim people call it cheat it not even 0.1% adventage cuz its shit in samp u need to lead aim so how come u will lead aim with auto aim ?
sobeit is shit i no :(
weaopon.dat az i heard wont work in 0.3b :/ so i have no idea if people came up with some new things
Autoaim works excellent in samp. But seems like you dont know how the hitbox works anyway so cba explaining

@HoogerBooger

Well it costs money to get your server on the hosted list... Thats £24,000 per year being made off the hosted list alone... Don't know if Kye pockets all of that money but he is obviously taking a heft chunk of it or why else would he have put the hosted list there and only let people on it who pay extra money.

Not to mention all of the servers on SA:MP there is online (3745) if each of those servers pays £7 a month to keep it online thats £291,900 per year made in server hosting fees, not to mention that is only the average price for a 30 slot server... if you add in the 200+ slot servers it's more like half a million being made each year just off hosting costs. Again not all money goes to Kye but be assured, someone is getting rich off this shitty game.

Then there is individual server subscriptions... GTA:T charging members to get a gold account... PartyServer charging members $10 a month to be able to change their skin

Seriously, all the money generated through SA:MP is equal to that of some steam games... Not to mention there is also VC:MP and IV:MP which will make money aswell.

I feel sorry for the Dev team who has stuck with Kye even though he has gone emo on more than one occasion and threatened to kill SA:MP... The Dev team who does all the hard work, yet Kye, they guy who dosen't give two shits about SA:MP is the one getting shitloads of money off this buggy mod he has made.

Notice that the only features being added to SA:MP are roleplay features... He dosen't care about us DM'ers he realizes by keeping the Role Play community alive he can keep making money of this game when all of us DM'ers decide to leave and find better games to spend out time on

(11-06-2010, 03:43 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: @HoogerBooger

Well it costs money to get your server on the hosted list... Thats £24,000 per year being made off the hosted list alone... Don't know if Kye pockets all of that money but he is obviously taking a heft chunk of it or why else would he have put the hosted list there and only let people on it who pay extra money.

Not to mention all of the servers on SA:MP there is online (3745) if each of those servers pays £7 a month to keep it online thats £291,900 per year made in server hosting fees, not to mention that is only the average price for a 30 slot server... if you add in the 200+ slot servers it's more like half a million being made each year just off hosting costs. Again not all money goes to Kye but be assured, someone is getting rich off this shitty game.

Then there is individual server subscriptions... GTA:T charging members to get a gold account... PartyServer charging members $10 a month to be able to change their skin

Seriously, all the money generated through SA:MP is equal to that of some steam games... Not to mention there is also VC:MP and IV:MP which will make money aswell.

I feel sorry for the Dev team who has stuck with Kye even though he has gone emo on more than one occasion and threatened to kill SA:MP... The Dev team who does all the hard work, yet Kye, they guy who dosen't give two shits about SA:MP is the one getting shitloads of money off this buggy mod he has made.

Notice that the only features being added to SA:MP are roleplay features... He dosen't care about us DM'ers he realizes by keeping the Role Play community alive he can keep making money of this game when all of us DM'ers decide to leave and find better games to spend out time on

Who are you? I like you.
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg350989#msg350989 date=1289054080]
Autoaim works excellent in samp. But seems like you dont know how the hitbox works anyway so cba explaining
in ww that might be but not in rw
(11-06-2010, 03:49 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Who are you? I like you.

I'm that guy who banned 200 players from PartyServer in under 2 minutes because I was bored (I know, I'm awesome)

I'm the guy who got kicked from SAE for hacking into other clans websites (Including MOB's) I know, I'm awesome

I'm the guy who deleted Al_Pacino's 100 youtube videos. I really am awesome!

Also I was the guy who found [Ask]Evskiboys profile on a gay dating website and uncovered his secret and shared it with the world... I also got him to cry on ventrillo by singing 'Macho Man' to him. Visit Ask.ubercrue.com and everyone spam 'Ask Evskiboy is a macho man' in their recruitment section!

Ask Evskiboy is a Macho Man

Funny, cause jackshit happened to our website, if nothing happens to it its not a hack is it? :roll:
(11-06-2010, 04:31 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Funny, cause jackshit happened to our website, if nothing happens to it its not a hack is it? :roll:

Hacking doesn't mean Vandalizing and destroying. True, I didn't delete your website or vandalize it in anyway... I just gained access and got access to your secrets... there biggest secret was a private mod pack btw... Nothing intresting at all. Also MOB had not offended me in any way so there was no reason to do anything malicious to the website, but if I can gain access I may aswell have a snoop around and see what I can find. Unlike Ask and TG (Whos websites I actually did delete) MOB never did anything wrong.

So btw, You, Trivium, Juice, Finch and Suraj should change there password because loads of people know them
Then whys nothing been changed or deleted, surely there would of been a hack attempt or something by now if that was the case :roll:
Yep the only mods posted are Texture and sound mods, most of which were posted by maz whos in ask now anyway, juice also hasn't been in mob for a while now.
That's not even really hacking, it's just snooping.