Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
For those of you who also hate Cam3 I deleted all his youtube videos and Steam account, MSN and fucked his mom! Lets all laugh at that pathetic excuse for a human being

Vinnie, You do realize Cam3 gave half of your members passwords out to Holden and now half of the SA:MP community is in your private forums?

Cam3 was not an arab... even though he looked like one. I would still give him one though... Nerds turn me on

Scream... Seriously leave your wife and marry me

DE, you continue to avoid the fact that YOUR OWN CLAN MEMBER AND RECRUITER posted that uL won 7-3 or something around that. He was playing in the damn tcw, why avoid that fact?

It was intended to be half and half, why do you seriously need to lie to make yourself feel better?
Not like we've got anything top secret in there anyway.... if it was that private it'd be done in irc.
Plus MOB in general is sorta done with SA:MP anyway... Black ops here we come 8)
If i'm not Cam then who am I?
Immo, sent said he doesnt know what the score was and thats what he thinks.

We successfully took your CP 3 times like you said earlier in this thread and I'm pretty sure we successfully defended at least 2x so we might have even won but I'm pretty sure we didn't win overall in that training that you turned into a TCW because you guys left. We definitely beat you in chosen bases though so say what you want, idc.

Holden, check Cam3's IP and I will take a screen of mine and iSpider's IPs on SAE forums because I am very sure he is not an SAE.

How can he possibly be me or iSpider? Wtf?
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350709#msg350709 date=1288985369]
Immo, sent said he doesnt know what the score was and thats what he thinks.

We successfully took your CP 3 times like you said earlier in this thread and I'm pretty sure we successfully defended at least 2x so we might have even won but I'm pretty sure we didn't win overall in that training that you turned into a TCW because you guys left. We definitely beat you in chosen bases though so say what you want, idc.
seriously...try to think a bit more. You guys didnt win a single round by killing us, the only person that has said that is YOU. Your members (holden, sentinel and even Grim admits that SAE lost that tcw) even say uL won by a large margin. And a training is a TCW...Training clan war. lol. I'm pretty sure u can even ask Zegro and he'll say that uL won easily that match as well. It's really your word vs some of your own members + uL + video + screenshot.  8)7
Maddolis is obviously a homosexual
I havent said shit about SAE losing.
All I said to u in xfire is that I dont care about this TCW bullshit because both clans had shit lineup in both tcws
First you guys played with 3 trials then after we played without our proper lineup, wich is why I dont take this TCW serious. I dont know why u take this TCW so damn serious either. This TCW is all you got on SAE, guess thats why.

even if both teams had proper lineup or not i still dont give a shit who won. Thats just me anyway, I have nothing against other SAEs defending this tcw

Holden isnt SAE, I didnt say shit, sent said he wasnt sure.
Only holden has and hes an asslicker. I didn't deny losing the whole training that you turned into a tcw. I just admitted to that actually if you read. I can't remember the official score, i don't know if anyone could.

But we definitely won more chosen bases than you, i remember it pretty well.

So atm its you admitting to us winning 3 times by CP, so winning while attacking 3 times. We also defended successfully at least 2 times. I remember one time you all rushed in on a car and we killed you all then Darius paused in CP and got kicked and you admitted to him pausing and being a dick. Remember now?????? (ROFL what a bunch of desperate faggots, pausing in CP to win a round, yet you think you were slaughtering us??? xD here comes the truth of it) So thats at least 5 for us.

Against your 1 win on a screenshot, 2 on a video. 1 SAE member saying they're not sure what the score was but might have been 7-3 but he wasn't really counting because it was meant to be a training. And 1 [SAE[v] failure that got lured from SAE by a bunch of jealous cunts and has nothing left but to apply to you now saying he thinks it was 8-3 to improve the chances of his app even though you all plan to deny him anyway, you just wanted to stop him getting into SAE and us getting more members.

Reminds me of your tactics of stealing other clans tactics or asking their members for their tactics. Just before clanwars or in general so you knew what they were up to. Desperation.

Hence why now that them 3 have closed their apps and Cam3 left some of you started being nice to us??? :)

Dirty cunts. Oooooooo exposed.