Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
[01:18]>The name ClashTime has been banned
:'[
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349905#msg349905 date=1288781888]
A mod that lets u play san andreas as an FPS. Like counterstrike xD First person shooter

Actually it's a FPS Limit Adjuster by [MOB]ReGeX which allows you to put your FPS below 20 if you wanted.
(11-03-2010, 04:00 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Actually it's a FPS Limit Adjuster by [MOB]ReGeX which allows you to put your FPS below 20 if you wanted.

Oo right
lol thats gay xD

Never understood why ppl accused ppl for using the first person shooter mod xD I tried it and its impossible to fight good with it lol
I love SA:MP drama.

SAE and uL should have a clanwar... Instead of crying over the other clan in your private forums or ventrillo, man up and finish this 2 year long feud once and for all!

On Topic.

Scream, Sentinel and Jakez are the best 3 players over the last year. Nuff said

Who mentioned J.King..? I was a slightly above average player at best and J.King and his pre-pubescent voice would cry in ventrillo when I killed him over and over again.

(11-03-2010, 03:15 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I go to gym 5 times a week and train kick boxing.

I can deliver heavy running knee punch, also i fight good when walking.

So this discussion is useless,considering most of u are nerds who shit in bucket, means i am the strongest invidual fighter.

I am main event.

Shut the fuck up.
(11-03-2010, 04:54 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Who mentioned J.King..? I was a slightly above average player at best and J.King and his pre-pubescent voice would cry in ventrillo when I killed him over and over again.

Quote:Something is not right here... He used to be piss easy to hit now he is fps abusing with
/fpslimit 20 or some shit making him harder to hit. IMO he should be forced to use a non abusive fps setting.

Quote:Actually... I had a few duels with him in SAE server and I found it easy to hit him if I played at 25 fps... So it's all good. But at 48 fps I have to c-bug really slowly or my shots just don't sync for him. But he defiantly has lowered his fps because he never used to be like that..

Oh pls ^^
Looks to me ur the one crying.

Thank god we dont have to deal with ur bitching in the SAE forum anymore at least

And bitching about his voice is really really low. You should go outside abit, maybe u'll realize that not everyone has a dark voice
Can't be arsed arguing over a shit game, I left everything SA:MP related months ago, only reason I'm here is because Scream linked this topic to me in Steam.

J.King admitted himself he used /fpslimit 20 because he was 'more comfortable using it' ask Scream he was there when he said it. Apart from that J.King rarely beat me in duels, For the most part I kill screened him every time. Not that I care anymore, he is probably better than me now anyway seeing as I don't play the game anymore.

Seems to me like SAE lost their best members... Scream, Pottus, Zegro, Scott and Sentinel went inactive so you are telling people J.King is the best member even though in terms of SA:MP, overall, He is only an average player, with, as I said, a pre-pubescent voice that sounds more like a 8 year old girl than the 18 year old bloke he is claiming to be... Oh no, I didn't?

(11-03-2010, 05:59 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: Seems to me like SAE lost their best members... Scream, Pottus, Zegro, Scott and Sentinel went inactive so you are telling people J.King is the best member.

Yes we have lost some good members, pottus and zeg did very much for SAE, but at the time they got kicked they werent that much helpful to the clan anymore. No need to go into details there

Screm and Scott were very new so mentioning them as "SAEs best members" is wrong. They didnt have any huge impact on the SAE clan as a whole.
I cant see scott, scream or holden helped us much with all the clanwars we've had in the past.

Sentinel is inactive at the moment. So what? Its not like he wont come back lol
And no where have we said j.king is the best SAE. He just got his fulltag, how does that make him the best?
We are all decent players, we're not a 1v1 clan like most people here judge us of. But when we work TOGETHER as the family we are in AAD we are way above decent.

But it just shows how much you actually know about SAE anyway, thinking our newest members are the best in this clan.
If you only knew half of SAEs members I dont think you would have written what u wrote

(11-02-2010, 10:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: so what did SAE ''accomplish'' ?
grim i asked you something
(11-03-2010, 06:28 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: grim i asked you something

I dont answer dumb questions