Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg348824#msg348824 date=1288391509]
I tihnk we're talkin about more recent, those who actually are active
Last time Salvo played actively was like 400 years ago

people have named older fighters in the thread.
Most ppl are clueless  :7
(10-29-2010, 11:27 PM)Flyby link Wrote: Is this poll for most recent individual fighter or all time? It seems like you might be picking from a smaller pool of fighters if we talking within this past year (at least for RW). With guys like ghost, gunso, idmad, hooli (at his peak), lop dog, suraj, the PA_pda, boon, salvo, and a ton more it'd be hard to make a list.

(I left out the ones that have been named already like vio, haze, and etc.,).
What i was doing is comparing each persons prime - Like, atm DRE and DrV probably wouldnt be that good, but im using their prime, so it's basically whoever had the highest "peak". And as for WW, i think that list is extremely accurate, but the RW list may not be as i wasnt involved in RW as much as WW
(10-29-2010, 11:27 PM)Flyby link Wrote: Is this poll for most recent individual fighter or all time? It seems like you might be picking from a smaller pool of fighters if we talking within this past year (at least for RW). With guys like ghost, gunso, idmad, hooli (at his peak), lop dog, suraj, the PA_pda, boon, salvo, and a ton more it'd be hard to make a list.

(I left out the ones that have been named already like vio, haze, and etc.,).

Hmmmm suraj :9~
(10-29-2010, 11:45 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: What i was doing is comparing each persons prime - Like, atm DRE and DrV probably wouldnt be that good, but im using their prime, so it's basically whoever had the highest "peak". And as for WW, i think that list is extremely accurate, but the RW list may not be as i wasnt involved in RW as much as WW

No offense man, heck im nowhere near the top (maybe over 9000), but I can't really see you at the top 5. There are a ton of old school fighters that at their peak were sheer monsters and I can't see how a list could be made that accurately represents that.

(10-29-2010, 11:48 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Hmmmm suraj :9~

Suraj potatoes -send him my message
Will do flyby >:)
(10-29-2010, 11:50 PM)Flyby link Wrote: No offense man, heck im nowhere near the top (maybe over 9000), but I can't really see you at the top 5. There are a ton of old school fighters that at their peak were sheer monsters and I can't see how a list could be made that accurately represents that.

Suraj potatoes -send him my message
because you haven't fought me recently, or within the past year even...lol.
(10-30-2010, 12:17 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: because you haven't fought me recently, or within the past year even...lol.

I saw you fight cobra and vio, and I still can't place you at the top sorry but just how I see it. If anyone else wants to thats them, but I really can't.
(10-30-2010, 12:18 AM)Flyby link Wrote: I saw you fight cobra and vio, and I still can't place you at the top sorry but just how I see it. If anyone else wants to thats them, but I really can't.
I only fought vio once in the past year, and Cobra i beat 5-0 every time (now watch and see how he comes calling me a lagger), but alright it's your opinion, i havent actually played RW too much except for when i come in for duels, and like i said my rw list might not be accurate, but as for my WW list, it's pretty accurate
Men please.... Zezima is best