Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
### is (UvH)Athene
(10-27-2010, 07:46 AM)Weezy link Wrote: I put almost everyone, like all the fighters, everyone put names, and I put them all, and now I toke everyone who had less than 3 votes.

That's not accurate though. Even though it's opinionated, most people who voted are new and probably just chose their friends or by reputation (as in iou and FatCobra's case). They won't know who DrVibrator is.

Besides, you didn't include Sewa_Zinger.
wonder how many real fighters there are who consider vibrator legit..
(10-27-2010, 02:49 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: wonder how many real fighters there are who consider vibrator legit..

What the hell does that mean? You don't get to diss any of my [NB] brothers, newbie.
It means DrVib and 90N1N3 weren't/aren't legit fighters.
You know how people complain about modern sa-mp with lots of clans playing dirty by editing the weapon.dat files and all that?
Well it took a couple of years to leak from top-ranking NB members to the rest of sa-mp.
(10-27-2010, 03:00 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: It means DrVib and 90N1N3 weren't/aren't legit fighters.
You know how people complain about modern sa-mp with lots of clans playing dirty by editing the weapon.dat files and all that?
Well it took a couple of years to leak from top-ranking NB members to the rest of sa-mp.

Sounds good, another proof that NB has been running things from the very beginning by being a step ahead from anyone else.

Is the weapon.dat editing manual up somewhere? This shit sounds amazing, it's not even cheating.
(10-27-2010, 03:00 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: It means DrVib and 90N1N3 weren't/aren't legit fighters.
it was leaked from KFC
(10-27-2010, 10:13 AM)TheFoXy link Wrote: AzErTy Who is ###?
He's (UvH)Athene.
No affense but these are RW fighters in that poll, you should take the WW poll to GTAT.  ;)
(10-25-2010, 05:45 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: flyby lol, he was drowning about me warping ever since i wiped the floor with every SaW (except tom who thinks winning with 5 fps is skills)

Cobra I'll always remember our date on SFR or what ever server it was I got you pregnant (behind the dumpster sobbing) :z

I miss yee loverrrrr