Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Not like you were anyhow easily hittable on GTAT torcida, I still remember the "prayer" you made for a harder hitbox which got miracolously listened.

Anyway I've fought you there more than a year ago, so I don't know how your hb is these days
(11-22-2010, 01:36 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Not like you were anyhow easily hittable on GTAT torcida, I still remember the "prayer" you made for a harder hitbox which got miracolously listened.

Anyway I've fought you there more than a year ago, so I don't know how your hb is these days

The only thing u should know he toggled on lw and got banned end of story cheater.
Quote:Bani link=topic=26571.msg356019#msg356019 date=1290432128]
The only thing u should know he toggled on lw and got banned end of story cheater.

.dat on GTA:T  >:)
(11-21-2010, 10:45 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: matrix4057 no1 will belive your stories/videos anyways. Say whatever u want, but coming from ur mouth is like talking to a wall. I cheat only for haters like you, but honestly.. I don't. You're PTM and besides you're not the right one to say it :

video 1
video 2
video 3
video 4
video 5
Cheater :> (Oh, forgot 8 bullets in ur spas - wep.dat comes handy in ur hands lol..)
U done it the wrong way...

Matrix4057 Gets Knifed Through A Wall
Styla, ur obviously a little kid who is pretty retarded, seeing how the video goes, "WHOS TEH BOSS EH ME OR YOUU HAHAAA"  ur so retarded i won't even take offense u say i'm a fake ^^ ur useless. Now, go tell some more girls over the internet you will kick their ass like u did to [Ask]Eye, u little pathetic little boy. And don't forget to rage abit more, MODERCHODAAAAR. hahahahaha
U med cream?
Yeah, very :-) ^^
Good for ya im med too fucking net :( :( :( :(
Quote:Bani link=topic=26571.msg356072#msg356072 date=1290440466]
Good for ya im med too fucking net :( :( :( :(

Same :(
Mine prob is the limit yours too or?