Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
yh , but hes too fat so i cudnt come out  :'(
(10-17-2010, 07:29 PM)Rien link Wrote: As you all should know, I totally owned H0lden in that crew tournament.

Something new?

EDIT:Ok  pls remove fox from the list pls do pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
My vote was for Iou. This is not easy to vote. I don't know if I'm being completly fair, because I beleive there are people in the list, that are at least as good as Iou, however I think he deserves the vote. Well, let's see who wins!  :)
(10-17-2010, 11:03 PM)Pedro link Wrote: My vote was for Iou. This is not easy to vote. I don't know if I'm being completly fair, because I beleive there are people in the list, that are at least as good as Iou, however I think he deserves the vote. Well, let's see who wins!  :)

Finally a positive reply.
Weezy could u name the ppl u picked not the ones that asked u for the list pls?
Quote:Bani link=topic=26571.msg345428#msg345428 date=1287353598]
Weezy could u name the ppl u picked not the ones that asked u for the list pls?

I think you're wrong  :) I'm in the list, I didn't ask for it and between all these pros I'm not even waiting for 1 vote. :P

Anyway take a look here, you'll understand how it was done: http://sa-mp.nl/players/index/1/kills/desc.html
Lol kills go on lw statistic site and see the first hes a total ez understand on that list half of them dont play maybe more.
Me and immo > that whole list
Someone else with immo yes i could belive that.
No, me and immo are the NWL.