Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned Evasion
Nickname: Ady_Reek
Date of the ban: 16 October 2010
Suspected Reason: Evasion
Your IP address: 86.106.156.109
You were banned by Cyrix404 for /world abuse. You have to wait for his reply in this topic.
Do not try to enter the server before a crewmember states that you are unbanned.
you indeed was banned for abusing /world to avoid being killed. The reason I didn't kick you is that you had previously been kicked 3 times in the same day for other death evasions. According to LVP Rules your not allowed to use commands to teleport or go to other worlds to avoid a fight. You ARE allowed to get in a car or ride a motorbike or run on foot away from a fight, so keep this in mind. Another issue is trying to reconnect after being banned. Usually, this is rewarded with a longer ban sentence(1 extra day for each attempt), but I'm not going to be that mean in this case, unless you continue to try to evade. So, with all that said, I figure 48 hours is an adequate length of time for you to re-read the server rules and we will unban you Monday, October 18 at 20:00 GMT time as long as you don't attempt anymore evades after [17/10/2010 21:22:31], which was your last attempt before I posted, and you WAIT until me or another crew member posts here to confirm that you have been unbanned.
Unbanned.

I unbanned you early and you still manage to get banned within minutes.  Not smart dude.
Rebanned (after 15 minutes) for the same reason.
Since you got banned for the exact same reason, your previous bantime will be doubled. So this time 4 days.
Also, you evaded before you were unbanned the last time, so that will be awarded with 1 extra day.

New unban date: Saturday October 23nd at 20:00 GMT time.

Do not try to join the server unless a crewmember says you're unbanned, or your bantime will increase after every evade (this time with 2 days per evade).

(Ps, you can see GMT time here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm)
Unbanned! Don't command abuse again, or your next ban will be even longer.
Have fun playing!