Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The List - Gang
(11-05-2010, 07:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Wow I think the LVP forums just hit an all time low with intelligence. How far did your parents drop you when you landed on your head?

30 or 40 year olds who play SA-MP are not paedophiles, they're 30 or 40 year olds who like to enjoy themselves when they get the chance. Try looking on Google and see what a paedophile is.

GTA SA is 18+ and last I checked people in their 30s or 40s are over 18 so they're the right age to play it.

I know what paedophile / pedo is..

and, I know gta for 18+.. I just wanted to say that it's Bullshits, because ten years old even plays sa-mp..
It would be like if my mother played samp
(11-05-2010, 09:26 PM)Atheist link Wrote: It would be like if my mother played samp

My mother used to beat me on crash bandicoot 1 and 2, and spyro 1

She always finished the laps faster than me

Not to mention Rayman, rofl she was good at that.

So what?
:7
Quote:Grim link=topic=26568.msg350773#msg350773 date=1288988952]
My mother used to beat me on crash bandicoot 1 and 2, and spyro 1

She always finished the laps faster than me

Not to mention Rayman, rofl she was good at that.

So what?
:7
clanless?
(11-05-2010, 09:35 PM)Arno link Wrote: clanless?

yes my mother was clanless
(11-05-2010, 08:10 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: I know what paedophile / pedo is..

and, I know gta for 18+.. I just wanted to say that it's Bullshits, because ten years old even plays sa-mp..

The Hell? I never said a ten year old or whatever doesn't play SA-MP. I'm saying that there's nothing wrong with someone in their 30s or 40s playing SA-MP or any games. A game is there to enjoy, there are no age limits. If you just shut them out or label them all as no lifers because of their age then you're a generalising piece of shit.

And judging by your post it doesn't show that you know what a paedophile is.
I warned players in LVP the list will be back if things get to heated . which they have.
when i enter game i get flamed at for no reason becuz of my so good dmin skills .
this is a warnin to every LVP player who fucks with swift . u will become on the list .
DO NOT GET ON IT !
what Swift all player. but not me!
You him bros go together on this .
Put me on that list :')