Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The List - Gang
'no son it wos cos i was wankin wit oth hend else i wud raPe u e-z son fu i king of LVP '
chris wtf?
(10-20-2010, 07:58 AM)Swift link Wrote: new member to the list

Liljon

LJ you can not fuck with the realist son .. i wll own ur ass in game wen i see u ez kill
He doesn't even play LVP.
(10-23-2010, 12:22 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: He doesn't even play LVP.

As far as I know this list isn't bound to LVP. He said when he sees him ingame, not in LVP.
any reason im not there  :?
Quote:Jets link=topic=26568.msg346876#msg346876 date=1287796602]
any reason im not there  :?

Yeap, Your too young and easy for Swift, son.

Grow up, then he will think about it.. And why you all want to become in the list?
You'll be FUCKED-UP.

Thanks god, I'm not in the list.
(10-23-2010, 02:19 AM)Allen link Wrote: Yeap, Your too young and easy for Swift, son.

Grow up, then he will think about it.. And why you all want to become in the list?
You'll be FUCKED-UP.

Thanks god, I'm not in the list.
oh pls last time i seen him he was all angry after i destroyed him and i faced him in rw and then i asked him for ww duels and he complained about this not be a ww server i lol'd hard at how easy he was  _O- put me on that list yo
Quote:Jets link=topic=26568.msg346879#msg346879 date=1287796948]
oh pls last time i seen him he was all angry after i destroyed him and i faced him in rw and then i asked him for ww duels and he complained about this not be a ww server i lol'd hard at how easy he was  _O- put me on that list yo

Haha, he probably was sleepy.. or eating banana..

or you're Just Lieing.
Well.. If you really killed him, that means you've got good skills..
GL ANYWAYS! 'LWer'
(10-23-2010, 02:24 AM)Allen link Wrote: Haha, he probably was sleepy.. or eating banana..

or you're Just Lieing.
Well.. If you really killed him, that means you've got good skills..
GL ANYWAYS! 'LWer'

yah i bet lol 'LWer' and who are u ?  :>
Lol att this Topicc  :+