Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The [N]otoriouS Clan
Quote:Grim link=topic=26535.msg348756#msg348756 date=1288381224]
Why the fuck wouldnt u have the tag on if ur in the clan? You are still representing ur clan if u play other games aswell.
If he refuses to put the damn tag on then he might aswell fuck off lol
:) Also when we we're doin tcws/cws he was refusin to answer,he was ignorin & startin other games
Why the fuck wouldnt u have the tag on if ur in the clan? You are still representing ur clan if u play other games aswell.
grim you are even more retarded then i thought! I mean by playing more games that you are in different clans..I was in a CoD2 clan with a friend of mine whilst being in [Nx] too, what do you except me to do, put all those tags on? come on..

oh btw, why would I (for example) representate SWK in for example CS 1.6 if its a SA-MP clan only?!?!?!

But SA-MP isn't everything and no one should have to only choose one clan from a game if they're in another. If they do then they're idiots and shouldn't be playing games if they take them that seriously. There's nothing disloyal in being in a clan in two completely different games.
Gratz both
(10-29-2010, 09:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: But SA-MP isn't everything and no one should have to only choose one clan from a game if they're in another. If they do then they're idiots and shouldn't be playing games if they take them that seriously. There's nothing disloyal in being in a clan in two completely different games.
the wise man munch has spoken  :o  :P
(10-29-2010, 09:25 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: the wise man munch has spoken  :o  :P
Damn fucking right :7
(10-29-2010, 09:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: But SA-MP isn't everything and no one should have to only choose one clan from a game if they're in another.
If it's a real clan then yes u should choose, if not u want ur clan to close after 2months of course

(10-29-2010, 09:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: If they do then they're idiots and shouldn't be playing games if they take them that seriously.
Thats just dumb

(10-29-2010, 09:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: There's nothing disloyal in being in a clan in two completely different games.
Depends. If its a 100% samp clan, then being in other gaming clans is ok imo.
If its a clan like SAE for example, i dont think its ok to be in multiple clans.

You can play with a bunch of ppl without being in their clan so why would u want 2 clans anyway. And being with a group of others and playing games with them is not the same as being in a clan.

Quote:Grim link=topic=26535.msg348845#msg348845 date=1288393733]
If it's a real clan then yes u should choose, if not u want ur clan to close after 2months of course

Now that's just stupid. Since 2005 I've been in a clan called The Fallen that started on this game called Deicide and they were the most successful on there, and legit. I'm still a part of them now, and I'm in eF on SA-MP. I don't want neither clan to close ''after 2 months'', why would I?

Thats just dumb

How's it dumb? If you're gonna be a loner on ALL other games because of ONE SA-MP clan, then for starters you shouldn't be in that clan because the leader is putting you through trouble just because they say you can't join them.

And if you let a clan leader rule you like that on a game that's effectively dead then you're an idiot. (Please don't come at me with the player count still being big excuse.)

Depends. If its a 100% samp clan, then being in other gaming clans is ok imo.
If its a clan like SAE for example, i dont think its ok to be in multiple clans.

Being in a clan on one SA-MP server and being in a different on another is what I don't consider acceptable because it's still SA-MP. But if I was in SAE and I wanted to join a clan on something like GunZ then what's the problem with that? It's just someone having fun on a game with people he met on there and formed a clan for whatever reason (just for fun or to become a known clan on that game).

Quote:Grim link=topic=26535.msg348845#msg348845 date=1288393733]You can play with a bunch of ppl without being in their clan so why would u want 2 clans anyway. And being with a group of others and playing games with them is not the same as being in a clan.

It's not just 2 (or more) clans. It's being in a clan on a completely different game that has no connection to another clan's game(s). Being in one clan on GunZ and one clan on SA-MP is harmless and neither clans should have a problem with that.

In my opinion a clan shouldn't have any say or concern over their members' personal life and shouldn't take actions based on what they do outside of the clan's community or SA-MP community. They can require the members to have certain things installed and use them, and perhaps be active on them (like xFire or IRC), but shouldn't be bothered with what you get up to on another game (unless you cheat maybe).

I really don't see the problem. I don't see any lack of loyalty in it or anything.
(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: Now that's just stupid. Since 2005 I've been in a clan called The Fallen that started on this game called Deicide and they were the most successful on there, and legit. I'm still a part of them now, and I'm in eF on SA-MP. I don't want neither clan to close ''after 2 months'', why would I?
If you read what I wrote I said that when being in a 100% samp clan, it can be ok to be in other clans.

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: How's it dumb? If you're gonna be a loner on ALL other games because of ONE SA-MP clan, then for starters you shouldn't be in that clan because the leader is putting you through trouble just because they say you can't join them.
Either you're stupid or u dont read what I say. Do you see us being loners on ALL other games because we're in one clan only? No. We play all sorts of games together. If you think you just have to be in a clan to play games with people you kinda missed the point. I am not talking about a 100% samp-clan.

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: And if you let a clan leader rule you like that on a game that's effectively dead then you're an idiot. (Please don't come at me with the player count still being big excuse.)
If you decide to join a clan on a game that's dead then its your problem.
If you wanna join a clan it should be for a reason, not just being in a clan to be in a clan.

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: But if I was in SAE and I wanted to join a clan on something like GunZ then what's the problem with that? It's just someone having fun on a game with people he met on there and formed a clan for whatever reason (just for fun or to become a known clan on that game).
You obviously dont understand what a gamingclan is anyway. If you think meeting few ppl on a game and put a tag on, and call it a clan you kinda missed the point. If you're in a multi-gaming clan like SAE and you want to play with other people to own other clans, you put a gamingtag on. All of you with the same tag means you're on a team and u represent eachother. That's not the same as being in a real clan.

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: It's not just 2 (or more) clans. It's being in a clan on a completely different game that has no connection to another clan's game(s). Being in one clan on GunZ and one clan on SA-MP is harmless and neither clans should have a problem with that.
As I said 100 times before, if it's a 100% normal samp clan then there most likely wont be any problems because of conflicts between 2 clans, as u said, they have no connection to eachother.
Please understand the difference between a gamingclan and a pure sampclan.

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: In my opinion a clan shouldn't have any say or concern over their members' personal life and shouldn't take actions based on what they do outside of the clan's community or SA-MP community. They can require the members to have certain things installed and use them, and perhaps be active on them (like xFire or IRC), but shouldn't be bothered with what you get up to on another game (unless you cheat maybe).
Same as above.

Munch, you're wasting your time arguing with him. He's Norwegian ffs!

Also yeah, I'm in a clan for all Command and Conquer games (-SF-) as well as uL  :)