Anyways here are my specs. ( speccy)

Code:
Operating System
    MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
CPU
    Intel Pentium 4
    Northwood 0.13um Technology
RAM
    1.0GB Dual-Channel DDR @ 199MHz (3-3-3-8)
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800 (CPU 1)    38 °C
Graphics
    AX3818UTC @ 1024x768
    Philips 170B4 @ 1280x1024
    256MB RADEON 9600 SERIES (Hercules)
Hard Drives
    80GB Maxtor Maxtor 6Y080M0 (IDE)
        245GB Maxtor Maxtor 7V250F0 (IDE)    38 °C
Optical Drives
    NEC DVD_RW ND-1300A
    WFUFQBG CHQFOLQV0L SCSI CdRom Device
Audio
    SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

My budget is well don't have one cuz I only have €1,80 on my bank Lawwl xD but not higher than 400 for sure.

When will people start reading pinned threads... http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21227.0
(10-07-2010, 07:07 PM)Mark link Wrote: When will people start reading pinned threads... http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21227.0

When I don't personal advice.
I'm not too good with computer hardware, but I think if you're upgrading to a decent CPU/GPU you'll need a different motherboard too, and possibly more RAM. So I think you're best buying a new PC with a decent sum of cash.

Correct me if I'm wrong
(10-08-2010, 06:06 AM)Matthias link Wrote: I'm not too good with computer hardware, but I think if you're upgrading to a decent CPU/GPU you'll need a different motherboard too, and possibly more RAM. So I think you're best buying a new PC with a decent sum of cash.

Correct me if I'm wrong

I'd rather buy all parts seperate.

But also i don't want to upgrade all things, just the most needed.
You generally can't just upgrade the 'most needed' parts, upgrading your GPU requires you to get a power supply as well as a new CPU, and a new CPU will probably require you to buy a new motherboard, which in turn might require different RAM.

:D
Upgrading is indeed useless with this specs.

Probably it supports to 2 gig ram. So if you want 4 gig you need a new motherboard. A new motherboard will mean a new Graphics card and a new graphic card needs a new Power supply. A new motherboard means also a new cpu and also means new ram memory. The most otherbaords are with s- ata today and i think that setup of your is not with a s-ata connection so that ends you up with a new harddrive too.

So it's best to buy a new pc in seperate parts, the only thing you could re use is your case!
(10-11-2010, 07:04 AM)jerico link Wrote: Upgrading is indeed useless with this specs.

Probably it supports to 2 gig ram. So if you want 4 gig you need a new motherboard. A new motherboard will mean a new Graphics card and a new graphic card needs a new Power supply. A new motherboard means also a new cpu and also means new ram memory. The most otherbaords are with s- ata today and i think that setup of your is not with a s-ata connection so that ends you up with a new harddrive too.

So it's best to buy a new pc in seperate parts, the only thing you could re use is your case!

Case <3 it haz a light that flickers when it hears a basssss boom..

Anyways thanks all..
(10-11-2010, 03:06 PM)DogEatsDog link Wrote: Case <3 it haz a light that flickers when it hears a basssss boom..

Isn't that annoying as fuck?
(10-11-2010, 05:56 PM)Rien link Wrote: Isn't that annoying as fuck?

Nope, since it's under my table I don't see it that often but when listening music is is pretty awsum =3