Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
What about every +100 hours, you get into a better room?

i.e 0-100 hours you get into a room, such as the shithole bar interior.
  100-200 hours you get into something like erm i dunno, a more, 'classy' room? :+

And then that just continues if you get my drift.
Well I think different rooms are to much.
And I will be all alone with fixer in the +1000 hours room. (my point is that the room will be very empty if you divide the inhabitants per ingame-time)
(09-09-2007, 08:52 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:I just think that something should get better for the more time you have ingame. Instead of someone with +100 hours getting the same luxurys as someone with +1000
Yes you get better skills and more pluspoints, I just received pluspoint number 20 weeks ago. So actually I do not need any cheap stuff, I have enough to pay double. Actually I would like to have to spend some more money so I can go earn some more and play again.

People tend to whine about money endlessly, but people with millions can pay a bit more so they have to really play to have a full bank.
lol i was actually thinking that, well, i just think that something should get better for the more time youhave ingame. instead of someone with +100 hours getting the same luxurys as someone with +1000
Great Idea!

I got no more idea's for it cause it's great already:D
i havent seen holycow in ages. wassup with him? and it this gonna be in 3.0?
Well, u should also make maybe  a few spawn guns (not dpawn wepons) like ones u can  walk into and u'll get em, maybe for only 400 + hours. Like the room levels like someone mentioned, (i think ben) So, a good placr could be like to go to that Liberty City house or whatever?  And The best place be like 2 floors of that place  that cow had, but like the top two floors, and maybe have command like /room1 and /room2? Ow well, This BETTER WORK OUT!!!  :+ >:)
I don't know shit about scripting, and I don't know how you guys can put something like that area 51 tower at the Gang Base in the regulars server, but it would be cool if you could add like VIP rooms in that that hotel/regulars room; like 5/6 VIP rooms, 1 for every big gang.

Members of the same gang could talk with eachother in private, inside their own Gang's VIP room without being attacked or something.
I dunno about gang rooms.

I don't think I would mind if they just had a teleport that you could walk into, like the Liberty City one, which takes you to Jizzy's club. The club can be offlimits to everyone else. To me, that would be sufficient.
LOVE This idea :o! Maybe You can get in if you have 150+ Hours, Or an Admin Can give you a permit to be let in like someone else said before. Hope it gets Implimented!
Vip room ? :P