Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PS3 or Xbox360
Which one should I buy? The Xbox is cheaper, I am more familiar with it, it has some good racing games and Halo:Reach. But on the other side, the PS3 has all the games I want except for Halo:Reach..but its exspensive. Help me out people :)
if you only plan on playing games on it, go for the xbox, if you're gonna hook it up to a huge-ass suround system and a gigantic screen, and want to watch movies and stuff too, go for the Ps3.
PC, XBox
Make sure you know what your buying. I would go with the PS3 cause of all the features.

And just to let you know, since you brought up the "cheaper console", if you buy the Arcade xbox360 which is about $150, you need to also buy a HDD and other shit for it. I would go with the xbox360 slim 4GB which is about $200.
ps3 if you have the money, no doubt
If you're planning on playing online, go for a PS3. It's free to play online, whereas it's $5 a month on the XBox Live. Also XBox Live is full of whiny kids :D
Buy a PS3 bred.
Yeah well I guess I am going for a PS3 anywhere soon (I hope). In the end the PS3 has better games..and blu ray 8) Not that I care for quality so much, but whatever, I can brag about it :7 If anyone (from europe!) has a PS3 and he is selling it, contact mi
Get RDR or die.
(10-01-2010, 11:36 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Get RDR or die.

You go get an xbox with RDR.

Son.