Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

5iN - 5-O is Near
Howdy folks,

That's right, It's about time I started my own thing so this is my new clan - [5iN] 5-O is near (5-O means police in case you didn't know that). We kinda work together with our partners [DBT].The idea behind this clan got started from the massive amount of jail time [DBT] members have lately experienced (due to the increased drive-by action). So I thought that I could help Bernie out by creating a clan which could benefit us mutually.

By how, you ask?

It's quite simple really. [5iN] members just hide out somewhere til our brothers from [DBT] drive-by their health down, leaving us only the final shot to take em down.

That's pretty much it I think. Just like [DBT], we don't have any stupid forums or xfire or any other of that gay shit you people tend to promote up in here.

Member list (to be updated):

1) [5iN]HoogerBooger

You gotta be hardcore as shit in order to be accepted.
Good luckĀ  ;)
[Image: troll_sign.gif]
F*ck me, 2 replys in the first minute. Sick shit guys!
good luck SiN

EDIT // *5iN
Strength comes in numbers of 5
(09-28-2010, 07:59 PM)Mike link Wrote: [Image: troll_sign.gif]

[Image: feed_troll.jpg]

The name remembers me to something, but I'm not sure...
good luck
I see. So Ya'll are all hinting that my clan's tag looks a bit like [SiN]. Well I can assure you that this isn't the case at all, It has nothing to do with [SiN] and I never even thought about it resembling to [SiN] in any way.

Start posting your applications now, cause this is the next best thing after kangaroo's presence on our lovely forums.
there's no application form tho, bruv.