Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Plis help me find a name of the movie
Hey, a few days ago i watched a movie but I dont know its name :O
maybe you can help me out.

its about 2 guys at college, they're about to finish their last year there but dont want to leave the college yet, thats why they try to fail their final history exam to make their parents pay for a fifth year.

in the movie there's a few parties, chicks, the 2 main characters (i think one is called jake or something like that).

there's not that much of a plot, but it was fun to watch and i'd really like to know its name.
If you watch that movie again, at the end, look the actor's name, then it'll be easier to find the title of the movie.
Weezy, if he could watch the movie again, wouldnt that mean he would have to know the name of the movie to find it....?

just saying.. :Y)
do they search for a suicider in the film ? cuz if it is i know sth like that
What channel did you watch it on?
(09-28-2010, 04:35 PM)Darkness link Wrote: do they search for a suicider in the film ? cuz if it is i know sth like that

nah, that's Dead Man on Campus, it's not it.

can u put more information so maybe we could find something?
(09-28-2010, 04:18 PM)Weezy link Wrote: If you watch that movie again, at the end, look the actor's name, then it'll be easier to find the title of the movie.
LOL epic

stupido
(09-28-2010, 04:18 PM)Weezy link Wrote: If you watch that movie again, at the end, look the actor's name, then it'll be easier to find the title of the movie.

If he could watch the movie again he wouldn't be asking this.
Indeed Munch^^

@Jay: can't remember anymore, actually :O

Um.. more information? Errr... well. The 2 guys have pretty strict parents (theyre brothers), and their dad wants them to enter the bank business, but they'd rather have a fifth year of college because of the partys :P.

http://movies.about.com/od/teenflicks/Te...Movies.htm