Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Crew Tournament
LVP Crew Tournament

Introduction:
Welcome to LVP Crew Tournament! This competition will consist of 16 crew members participating in a tournament-tree. All matches will be fought since LVP Crew has a channel where all contestant can meet and arrange their fights. All participants have already signed up prior to this topic.

If a non-crew member wishes to reply here, they may for support and relevant comments. Any negative comments will be deleted.

Conditions:
All matches must be fought using LVP's FC System.
Each pair will fight in two matches. One match will consist of 5 rounds using running weapons. The second match will consist of 5 rounds using walking weapons. The person with more victories out of 10, wins. In case of a tie, the participants will have to fight both matches again.

Tournament

[Image: v6kd5k.jpg]
[Image: 35hid6g.jpg]
no bets ryder ? :P
YOU FORGOT KASE

and Kase is more active than wesley ^^
(09-24-2010, 06:12 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: YOU FORGOT KASE

and Kase is more active than wesley ^^

I asked him if he would like to join and he informed me that he's currently too busy with school and bowing down to me.
(09-24-2010, 06:14 PM)Ryder link Wrote: I asked him if he would like to join and he informed me that he's currently too busy with school and bowing down to me.
hm okay

i really wants to see fatetrip fighting!! :D
(09-24-2010, 06:08 PM)Darkness link Wrote: no bets ryder ? :P

Like I said on IRC, I'm too chilled to make bets for this Tournament.

Also, just as a note: Matches were made using Random.org
I count on you King to beat all those peasants, worthless garbages, worthless pricks ect, and to win this tournament : 8)
(09-24-2010, 06:55 PM)Weezy link Wrote: I count on you King to beat all those peasants, worthless garbages, worthless pricks ect, and to win this tournament : 8)

The people I'm most afraid of are Wesley and FiXeR. But luckily they are fighting each other so one is going to be out.
Good idea, King! To bad Xen0n ain't on with this.  :P

Good luck crew fellas!
ye Good Idea, On my opinion, Lithrim gonna win!  >:)