Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Crew Tournament
I would've like to see DeLiC in this, his very decent  :+
(09-28-2010, 01:36 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: gf FateTrip
Shh, I can win you and you know it because I have.. then you make up lame excuses as to why you lost, take it like a man son.
it's a shame

i'd dominate you all.
I totally kicked Jhon's ass with my mind-blowing score of 1! :X

Well done Jhon, you're obviously much better than me coming back after about two weeks of less playing and butt-fuck me like this! :D

Final score: Jhon 9 - Lithirm 1
(09-28-2010, 02:53 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: I would've like to see DeLiC in this, his very decent  :+
(09-28-2010, 07:52 PM)H0lden link Wrote: it's a shame

DeLiC w'd dominate you all.
Thats why i didnt sign up.
Lol as I said ingame, at first I was really scared. Despite of the score you've improved a lot since the last time we fought  _O_ Good fights, it was really thrilling for me  O-)
(09-28-2010, 09:13 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: I totally kicked Jhon's ass with my mind-blowing score of 1! :X

Well done Jhon, you're obviously much better than me coming back after about two weeks of less playing and butt-fuck me like this! :D

You dissapoint me, i wanted to fight you :'(.
(09-28-2010, 09:13 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: I totally kicked Jhon's ass with my mind-blowing score of 1! :X

WHAT THE

At least, its not 10-0, n1 lith  :+
(09-28-2010, 11:04 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Oh, you're still in the tournament italian boy?

I don't need to be in the tournament to own you............... as usual.