Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

halp
Those IKT people here at school got some new shit on the internet which blocks programs that are streaming music nor downloading, which my 'proxy' won't work (not sure though).

Like qTorrent.. The school net is useful for downloading n' shit, but now I can't..

So, can anyone halp me with a proxy (I don't even know were to put it and so on) or anything like that can make the qTorrent stream again?  :P

Edit; If you could find a proxy for Teamspeak & spotify too, I'd be more than thankful!
(09-22-2010, 10:12 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Those IKT people here at school got some new shit on the internet which blocks programs that are streaming music nor downloading, which my 'proxy' won't work (not sure though).

Like qTorrent.. The school net is useful for downloading n' shit, but now I can't..

So, can anyone halp me with a proxy (I don't even know were to put it and so on) or anything like that can make the qTorrent stream again?  :P

Edit; If you could find a proxy for Teamspeak & spotify too, I'd be more than thankful!

Ask Unborn, King of Proxies
lol @weezy

u can get hotsopt shield :)
i dunno if it works in such situations but... good luck!