Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Can I? windows 7
But i Got Tag On My PC.. (Windows Vista Compatable).

is Windows 7 compatable too?
(09-20-2010, 10:46 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: -__- who got the faggot attitude now?
u said that his pc is at least 8 years old, well as i said my pc is 4 years old, and his specs are the exact specs of mine.
i hate to go off-topic arguing with nerds like u, but u made me, buy a brain plz.
you've got a shit pc then
nerd? says the guy whos nickname is "TwistedDemon" and personal text is "LeeT", N plz.

also
(09-22-2010, 01:45 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Maybe you bought it in 2007, but it definitely was not made in 2007...those parts are from 2003/2004.
(09-22-2010, 02:37 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: 2000-2002*
WhateverDemon (sorry, I forgot), was your computer made in 2002 and sold in 2006 too?
(09-20-2010, 12:13 PM)jerico link Wrote: [sarcasm]Strika...looks like you are the "real" expert here[/sarcasm]. Windows 7 finds it's own drivers... :+

And the no dvd-rom story is stupid too. You just got ripped off if you didn't get one. Because DVD is introduced on the market in 1997, invented in 1995 and became normal in computers in 1998...
Are you retarded? I know that it finds its own drivers, doesn't mean you should not install the drivers provided by the actual companies, you did know that?
I didn't get ripped off at all, DVD Rom's wasn't common in PCs at that time, end of.
(09-22-2010, 03:03 PM)HTM link Wrote: But i Got Tag On My PC.. (Windows Vista Compatable).

is Windows 7 compatable too?
tag doesnt mean a thing, it can be compatible with what it can run and in some situations, what's not older than NT 6.x
but no, you're better off not running w7 on ur pc.
damn... i'll buy the new computer then..

maybe ....hmmm...  :D :D alienware... :DD
(09-22-2010, 03:20 PM)HTM link Wrote: damn... i'll buy the new computer then..

(09-22-2010, 03:20 PM)HTM link Wrote: damn... i'll buy the new computer then..

Alienware machines are way too overpriced for the actual spec of the computer.

You're better off either building one yourself, or if you don't know how (and I'll presume you don't considering the PC you have at the moment) going to someone who builds them and choosing the parts yourself. Check out this topic for help on that.

Alternatively you could go into the supermarket and buy one from there, if you're not too worried about the parts you'll get.
(09-22-2010, 04:40 PM)Strika link Wrote: ...[quote author=HTM link=topic=26259.msg339752#msg339752 date=1285165241]
damn... i'll buy the new computer then..

[/quote]
If you wanna pay $500 to see the word 'Alienware' on your computer, go ahead :P

Alienwares are really overpriced for the hardware they give you. They built up a reputation to be the top gaming computers and have taken advantage of that to be able to sell computers at ridiculous prices.

What is your budget for the new computer? (if you are getting one)
If more people did research on computer parts before they bought a computer, they'd get ripped off alot less, like say if they bought an Alienware computer.
(09-22-2010, 03:06 PM)Strika link Wrote: Are you retarded? I know that it finds its own drivers, doesn't mean you should not install the drivers provided by the actual companies, you did know that?

I didn't get ripped off at all, DVD Rom's wasn't common in PCs at that time, end of.

That was not my point, you think i don't know that? It was just the fact you yell things. Wich are not true. Are not well thought of and above all everyone elses solution/opinion you just call retarded? COmputers supposed to be straight and they should run like the specifications. But Computer sometimes have their personal thoughts about that and setups that should work, could act laggy. With the specifications given here. We can't say that because we don't have the whole specifications of his pc.

My opinion still stands, it will run. You know why! I tried it on my girlfriends computer with 512 mb and you know what! It runned smoothly!

But my final advice on this. Don't install it on this computer it won't give you any benefits and it will only slow down your current setup.

And don't buy alienware it's overpriced and over rated. But it runs very smooth i have to say. Some brands could make a computer run smoother with the same setup as another brand. That's what i notice in our store.

greetz,

jerico
(09-22-2010, 05:27 PM)cloakster link Wrote: If you wanna pay $500 to see the word 'Alienware' on your computer, go ahead :P

Alienwares are really overpriced for the hardware they give you. They built up a reputation to be the top gaming computers and have taken advantage of that to be able to sell computers at ridiculous prices.

What is your budget for the new computer? (if you are getting one)

400 euro..
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21227.0

400 euros right there!

Still though, you're not going to get a pc like that for that money unless you'll build it yourself.