Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

General Minecraft Discussion
minecraft wiki. guys use it please. :)

and rien im laughing @ you, you didn't know that makes charcoal? when smelted...
well obsidian is quite handy if you got quite a lot of it, since its more or less indestructable by TNT and ladida, thereby quite good grief protection.

(And since mo' creatures is actually being developed to SMP servers you'll probably need quite good structures from those terrible ogre's, werewolfs and such (: ) if you care to add it on your server ofc :P

After 2 hard days working on my house,I went underground to get some lava.I accidently droped the lava near my house and my house started burning,near at my house I had a tree platation and that burned too!
Only the windows reamaind and all my chest's! :( ;(
[Image: 20110320213800.png]

Ahahahahaha, everyone burns down his house at some point :+
I was thinking to rebulit my house with stone to prevent my house getting on fire anymore but I like much more how the house looks with wood! 8)7
(03-21-2011, 10:25 PM)Rien link Wrote: Ahahahahaha, everyone burns down his house at some point :+
I still haven't done that. :D

I like wood for houses too, but I don't think (cobble)stone looks too bad either. :+

Oh and; I'm sorry for your misfortune, LilBoy, that totally sucks.
hahahahah funny shit if i was to play this ugly game all id do is make houses and burn the fucker down  _O-
In minecraft beta 1.4 It's going to be a new mob.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic....3&t=231982

Wolfies (work in progress)
Yeah saw that just after it was posted, looking good.
Hmmmm....This is both on and off topic but how can u play this? its so fuckin nasty lookin  :r  ;(