Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]hypocrite
Hi, i'd like to complain about [UvH]Hitman.

I received a warning for supposedly starting shit in iou DM's school topic, while Hitman was starting shit with uL in the following topic - http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=25741.15
But of course, nothing got done because he's an admin. Way to show fairness, an admin can start shit but i can't...keep it up guys.
hi guys im still deeply hurt by what happened here, and no one has replied. Can someone please help me
By saying things like "im still deeply hurt by what happened here" you only expose the true reason why you're filing this complaint, and that is to get back on him or something.

Hitman should know that with power comes responsiblity. He cannot and should not say or do things on the forum that he will later mute or warn other people for. I hope he understands that.
Nah i made this complaint because i've been muted by him twice, for no reason. After the first mute, Sander unmuted me after H0lden talked to him. Then, without me posting anything , Hitman remuted me and now i've just been recently unmuted.  :'(
.......................................this needs to be resolved pls  ;(
You have been unmuted and then re-muted because of some miscommunication between certain people in the crew. Of course this should not have happened, that's why it was decided to unmute you again.

You mentioned Hitman "starting shit" in a certain topic, but I don't really see that.
If you feel that your first mute was not justified and you can give me a good reason for that (other than "Hitman did the same!"), let me know and I'll take a look at it.
he alluded to an old situation which caused alot of flaming in the past. It's a very sensitive subject  ;(

Anyways thanks for your assistance, kind sir.