ELABD
Ingame Name: ELABD
Country egypt
Age 14.5
Birthday 5-2-1996
Gender male
Playing SA-MP Since: july 2010
Playing on LVP Since: july 2010
Introduction [lol cant find anice 1  8)7 but ill try] i sarted playing sa-mp in our summer holiday this year when my friend roroz told me about it i started searching for good serers but didnot find finally he said 2 me that his cousine is playing in LVP  the game attracted me i started to lose every thing to play it and to have most of my day playing it but i tried to stop that so i decreased playing hours i made many friendships i loved them lol <3  O+ i was anoob and still not pro but can defende my self i asked about 129048970714 pro men to train me lol but i still not agood player maybe by playing more ill be good  i joined [LY] but i was bad epic accepted every one joins so he closed it i hoped to join [T] but its now not good and iam planing to join agood clane but after good training in my real life i ahve many friends and we love each other ,in school i am clever i was the 1st on my school for the past 2 years i think ill lose this position with sa-mp but if i organized my time well ill have fun and study the school will start the next sunday :(  :'( i hope i can play i donot love to flame or swear so i say gfu = god forgive u so plz donot flame me and consider me as ur bro ;) [hope my topic will show me as iam]
Welcome nub :)
Im older then you by a day! :D

Welcome.
ty guyz
welcome to the family lol?  :'(
welcome and have fun!
ROFL elabd , ELABD You cant find a good clan yet.

- Your aim is bad
- Your ping jumps between 200-500

GL with finding a clan.
Hey Elabd  :)

Nice Intro, Welcome mate :>
mazz my ping between 100-200 but it jump in feasts lol so i am not fighting now and thnx crans
(09-14-2010, 07:44 PM)mAzz link Wrote: ROFL elabd , ELABD You cant find a good clan yet.

- Your aim is bad
- Your ping jumps between 200-500

GL with finding a clan.

Go away! :r

Welcome