Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

iou's DM School
iou, can you teach me how to do pussydodge?  :D
Vid is on other page
<--------------------------
(11-26-2010, 11:35 PM)iou link Wrote: Point is still invalid since shots are not what causes the 4shot bug.
the time elapsed between the 4 sawnoffs shots and the completing of the aiming so u can switch to sawnoffs again is the same as switching directly to uzis after 4shots and starts firing those shots and then switch back to sawnoffs as fast as possible, so whats the point of crying about invalid points when u dont know basic shit, try that with darkbakni or what the fag's name was in ur server lolz.
(11-26-2010, 11:50 PM)SaDist link Wrote: iou, can you teach me how to do pussydodge?  :D
never, only mazz know how to do that

Ohh,thats why there were so many ppl in the server  _O- _O-..i didnt even knew :p
i know to do 2shots uzi very well  :+
iou hate me for that! :D
LMFAO at that song grim..
Quote:Grim link=topic=26125.msg357422#msg357422 date=1290811767]
-vid-

But I dont get the last part of the video, where u said that the sawns reloads regardless of tec shots
Just watch it

<+:)

You seem to let them reload just a bit before switching to uzi, that's why they won't reload.
Nice video btw :), but crappy music ;(
(11-27-2010, 01:46 PM)iou link Wrote: You seem to let them reload just a bit before switching to uzi, that's why they won't reload.
Nice video btw :), but crappy music ;(

No I dont ?O.o I switch as fast as possible i think
To me it seems like the sawns wont reload unless u shoot with tecs

LOL the music is rape  _O-
Quote:Grim link=topic=26125.msg357540#msg357540 date=1290862278]
No I dont ?O.o I switch as fast as possible i think
To me it seems like the sawns wont reload unless u shoot with tecs

LOL the music is rape  _O-

Nope, you're not switching as fast as you normally do.
I can do it so, I'll just show you if I see you again :>