Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive rage
Sorry to bump this for such a long time, but dennis is registered even before samp is created XD

http://www.sa-mp.nl/players/6/dennis.html

# Nickname: Dennis
# Position: Management
# Registered: Saturday 22nd of October, 2005 (1,817 days ago)

therefore; ya all newfags!
(10-12-2010, 10:35 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Sorry to bump this for such a long time, but dennis is registered even before samp is created XD

http://www.sa-mp.nl/players/6/dennis.html

# Nickname: Dennis
# Position: Management
# Registered: Saturday 22nd of October, 2005 (1,817 days ago)

therefore; ya all newfags!

(He probably edited the registration date)
(10-13-2010, 10:56 AM)Munch link Wrote: (He probably edited the registration date)

Actually I think anyone below 2007 is bugged.
(10-13-2010, 01:42 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Actually I think anyone below 2007 is bugged.

That could count for some / most, but not all. I also think if Dennis knew his registration date is bugged he'd try and see to it that it gets fixed.

On my site I registered in 2001 but I never bought the server until about 2007.
I've been playing sense 08 but never registered until 09 - 10 because i was a noob at it. I always known to do /register ingame, not go to a website.

forum: 10 ofc :P
SO what's the point With Youre N word ??ummm
Get youre head straight and don't come here wasted youre time with this shitty Topic it should be closed!
final u think ur older than cobra even if u registered before him doesnt make any sense at all maybe he played other servers before
im fine thank you
(10-13-2010, 10:01 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: I've been playing sense 08 but never registered until 09 - 10 because i was a noob at it. I always known to do /register ingame, not go to a website.

forum: 10 ofc :P
Cut the bullshit please, we have had enough of that in the past already.

(10-20-2010, 03:15 PM)mAzz link Wrote: final u think ur older than cobra even if u registered before him doesnt make any sense at all maybe he played other servers before
That didn't make any sense at all. Could you please rewrite your text once again using capital letters and punctuation? Would be easier to understand you.
(10-22-2010, 08:36 PM)Mark link Wrote: Cut the bullshit please, we have had enough of that in the past already.
Oh. Then what do you want to say? I registered in '10 while i didn't? That'd be a lie. If you don't believe me, don't post. Thanks :)