Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Incredibles-- [InC]-- |www.incrediblesclan.co.nr|
Kurt is already kicked!
y..
Welcome and good luck on LVP
this is a new joke again , when you see InC's online look their pings the pings jumps between 200/500 and then they think they are good ? newfags all over the world

In law & order we trust .
(09-11-2010, 04:40 PM)mAzz link Wrote: this is a new joke again , when you see InC's online look their pings the pings jumps between 200/500 and then they think they are good ? newfags all over the world

this clan isn't a joke... they have been in LW for awhile..
(09-11-2010, 04:40 PM)mAzz link Wrote: this is a new joke again , when you see InC's online look their pings the pings jumps between 200/500 and then they think they are good ? newfags all over the world

You know something, calling us newfags, won't help you in getting rid of your own tag of "newbiefags" who are thinking themselves as server "pro player" they are playing on. 
Just get rid of this mentality as you not own the server, i know we are living in a Democratic society, but your opinion should be like that, which are acceptable or should be digested by everyone seeing this.
You got denied, now you just want to rage everywhere, that this is bad clan or something, showing that you were good and we were bad.
But still i will say, gud luck to you for other clan, you will join. And by this comments i am feeling that you are in a way sick or getting yourself more addicted to internet world. Get a life, go social, go out with friends.
And last but not the least, GET WELL SOON! (you really need it)
(09-12-2010, 09:57 AM)rockhardy link Wrote: You know something, calling us newfags, won't help you in getting rid of your own tag of "newbiefags" who are thinking themselves as server "pro player" they are playing on. 
Just get rid of this mentality as you not own the server, i know we are living in a Democratic society, but you opinion should be like that, which are acceptable or should be digested by everyone seeing this.
You got denied, now you just want to rage everywhere, that this is bad clan or something, showing that you were good and we were bad.
But still i will say, gud luck to you for other clan, you will join. And by this comments i am feeling that you are in a way sick or getting yourself more addicted to internet world. Get a life, go social, go out with friends.
And last but not the least, GET WELL SOON! (you really need it)
amen.
I'M DISAPPOINTED
Lock the topic please.
calm down Bro.......he waz denied by T too...and he started crying and flaming us after that.....

#2?....are you leaving LVP? :(