Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hello
[Image: Boxxyzalgoo.jpg]

Ț̖͉̖̥̥̰͆o͓̞̦̤̯̓̂̆ ̰͕͇̠̻̹͖̈́̋͛͑́̔i̊̓ͩͥ҉nͬ̓̉v̙̩̯͙̉o͔͚̩͔͚͎̤ͮ̓̿̑͌ͬ͛k̝̊e̱ͩ̓ ̯̘̞̓ͨ̊ͥ͠t̬̺ͬͫ̚h͓̤̥̫̫̾ͯ͆̏͗̈́ė͆ͨ̂̓̌͜ ̙͎̟̝ͥͣ͆͒̉͆̍h͇̲̫̞̼͕͞i͉͖͕v̹̞̲̙͑ͫ̓̓̾e̝̠͝-̽m͚̹̯̮͗͗̚i̺͍͟ń̩̙̙d̘̺̰͐̾ͧ͆̋̀ ̗̩̾rͦ̍̽̎̉҉̩̻̟͍̖e̱͔̲̞͙̮̞ͥͣ̀̈ͣ͡p̘̗͔̝͎̩ͥ͆͒͝r̭͇͖̟̠̲̤ͮ͆̾ͦͮ͡ẻ͓̰͔̰̟̝̒ͮ̓̐́̈s͓̘̝̤͎͎ͨͮ̒ͅḙ̢̱̹̞n̠͇͍̯͉͙ͣͭ̈́͛ť͎̼̥͓̝̣̏̏̐ĩ͔̩̮͔̼͈̠̋ͭ͆ͨ̍̽n̟̟̫̺̬̒ğ͚͑́ͤͮ̆͜ ̄̏ͤͩ̚ͅc͕̟͙̔ͪ̒͢h̶ͪ̾̑͑ͩa̦̩̩ͥ́͑o̬̩̹̻̾̇͊͒͝ͅṡ͓̍ͧ.͇͐͠
͉I̜̙͔ͥͤ̿͂n̘̫ͨ̽̄̐͝v̵̭̤̹̖ͩ͑̒ͣo̲̙̙̤͝k̟̝͎̟̗̩̖͜i̴͍͙̖ͭ͐̊͒̓̽̄n̳ͭg̥̖̠̳̬͚̈̀̇̽ ͔̰̠̠̄̀t̓͏̰ẖ̣̥̘̲̝̝ē̍̊ͫ҉͖͙ ͇̜̲̅͋̓̇̈fͦ͒ͬ̒e̲̜̣̊̍ͅe̞̎̀͌̄͛͊ͤl͓̯̐͡ȋͮ̓̏͂͌̆n̨͚̔͂ͮ͑̊ͩ̚g̨̳ͬ̿̂̆ ̧̇͋ͫo͔̼͉ͧ̏f̨̜̻͐ͥ ̞̦͚̦͕̊̔͋͑̑̊c̫h͕̰͉̉ͧ͞á̄̔͝o͈̝̩̳͓̭s̢̭̋.͉̒́̚
̪̺̈́W̹̬͔̉ͣ̾̓͋ǐ͐̆͑͒̓͞t̴̗͍̯̬̬̜̠̏̉̇ͤ̉̊̚h͖̮͕̳̜̺ͪ͌͛͒͢ ̗̭̪̦̖ͪ̋ͭͯ̒̚o͎̮̰͍̯̜ͫ̄͂ͬ̔̿͘u̳̞͈̅t̖͋̅ͭͦ̌͟ oͧ̐r̷̫͚̥̗̰̞̳̔̒̏͛ͩḋ͇̝̒ͭ͗̓͐e͇͔̯͆̉ͨ̉̓r̼͖͉̻̲̻̆͂̓ͥ̎ͫ͛.̲̇ͫ̎̅̊͌͛
͎̐̉̈́͐͐̃͜T̲̻͍̓͒̋ͩ͊͘h̼̬̱̪ͩ̑̿̑́̔̔͢e͉̱͙ͬ̀ͨ ̒N̆̀̑̍ͅe͖̠̭̯̪̓̚͘z̩͚̳̜̼̲̣̀ͭ̎̏̓̄̽p̽e̴̺̦̬͋͆r͙d̢̻̺̭̘͍͔͊i̠̹̫̬͖̮͐ͤ̑́ͫ̇̍å͉̗̼̰͈͙̤̉ͦ̅̎n̹̘̎̇͂̌ͧ̿̎ ̳̬̤̯̼ͫ̽͢h͔͇̯̘͈͐ͭͩ̍́i͉̮̖̫̍͐̄̎̚v̱̻͍̍̃̈ͧe̺̻̹̩̩͛̀̋̐ͥ̇-̨̳̖̮̰̯̟̺̾m̬̺͚͖͂̆i͎͆̆ṉ̶̯̺͔͊̂d͕͙͙̾͋ͨ̊ ̓͆̏͐͆̽̔ō̢̹̱̼͊̽f͔̭̩͋̏̎ ͇̥͎͋ͣ͡c̲ͪ̃̑̒ͥ͞ḩ̮͖͐̄a̞̲̠͘o̦̰ͯ̇̐̍ş̱̦̤̆̍ͦͫͅ.̷̣̰̤̱͎̻̩ ̬̪̪ͥ͋͆̚̚Z̡̯̩̓̑̄a͈̽͋l̙̣̟g͚̩̞͉̯̱͑̓̿́o̲.͍̑̄̄ͯ͊͜ ͕̠̘̯͇ͯͦ͝
̩͙̹͉͜H̤̘͖̟̤ȅ̷̿ͮ͗ͨ͐̋ ͏w̰̲͕̑͑͊ͅh͎͇͇͂͠ö̺̙͖̫̈́͛ͫ ͤͮͫ̎̒ͧ̍͜W͎̲͔͚̤̩͆̐ͬa͚̘̅ͣ̂̈́͛̇iͧ̆̄̓͒ͦ҉͉̫̩̩t̟͒ͤ͋́̚s̭̳͇ͩ͂̃̑͋̀͠ ̳̗͍͓̙̆̄B̡̰ͯ͋̌̍e͔̦̐̅ͦͤ̈ͧ́ͅḥ̨͌į̲̟̹̘̞͇n̻̘̹̩͕ͦ̉͢d̠̘̖̺̬͔ͣͫ͌ͪ̒̕ ̤̹̽̋͌̌ͧT̲̹̲̃͂̽̌̑h͉͙͕̍͗e̷͖̖̋̅ͨ ̠̤͍̰̯͚̪̄ͭẆ̴͕̻̝̩̻̲̗̓̎̓̽͋a̜̼͍̤̥ͧ̂́l͍͉̠̺̉̌ͥͫ̄ͦͪl̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̹͆̑̏̕
̗͔̥̞̠͇͉̅̇̔ͭͦ̓ͬZ̩͓̟̻̬͎͑A̰̙̪͍̋L̨͎͓̦͉̭̖ͧ͐̓̈́ͅG͎̤͈̗Oͮ̍̚!̻͚̮͍͔̜̘̘̺̎̊ͬ̐ͮ̽͐̊̐͐͂͟ͅ

[Image: JbfZb.jpg]

[Image: c91qL.jpg]

[Image: y8u4a.jpg]

[Image: KQlBI.jpg]

[Image: zbgwk.jpg]

Ț̖͉̖̥̥̰͆o͓̞̦̤̯̓̂̆ ̰͕͇̠̻̹͖̈́̋͛͑́̔i̊̓ͩͥ҉nͬ̓̉v̙̩̯͙̉o͔͚̩͔͚͎̤ͮ̓̿̑͌ͬ͛k̝̊e̱ͩ̓ ̯̘̞̓ͨ̊ͥ͠t̬̺ͬͫ̚h͓̤̥̫̫̾ͯ͆̏͗̈́ė͆ͨ̂̓̌͜ ̙͎̟̝ͥͣ͆͒̉͆̍h͇̲̫̞̼͕͞i͉͖͕v̹̞̲̙͑ͫ̓̓̾e̝̠͝-̽m͚̹̯̮͗͗̚i̺͍͟ń̩̙̙d̘̺̰͐̾ͧ͆̋̀ ̗̩̾rͦ̍̽̎̉҉̩̻̟͍̖e̱͔̲̞͙̮̞ͥͣ̀̈ͣ͡p̘̗͔̝͎̩ͥ͆͒͝r̭͇͖̟̠̲̤ͮ͆̾ͦͮ͡ẻ͓̰͔̰̟̝̒ͮ̓̐́̈s͓̘̝̤͎͎ͨͮ̒ͅḙ̢̱̹̞n̠͇͍̯͉͙ͣͭ̈́͛ť͎̼̥͓̝̣̏̏̐ĩ͔̩̮͔̼͈̠̋ͭ͆ͨ̍̽n̟̟̫̺̬̒ğ͚͑́ͤͮ̆͜ ̄̏ͤͩ̚ͅc͕̟͙̔ͪ̒͢h̶ͪ̾̑͑ͩa̦̩̩ͥ́͑o̬̩̹̻̾̇͊͒͝ͅṡ͓̍ͧ.͇͐͠
͉I̜̙͔ͥͤ̿͂n̘̫ͨ̽̄̐͝v̵̭̤̹̖ͩ͑̒ͣo̲̙̙̤͝k̟̝͎̟̗̩̖͜i̴͍͙̖ͭ͐̊͒̓̽̄n̳ͭg̥̖̠̳̬͚̈̀̇̽ ͔̰̠̠̄̀t̓͏̰ẖ̣̥̘̲̝̝ē̍̊ͫ҉͖͙ ͇̜̲̅͋̓̇̈fͦ͒ͬ̒e̲̜̣̊̍ͅe̞̎̀͌̄͛͊ͤl͓̯̐͡ȋͮ̓̏͂͌̆n̨͚̔͂ͮ͑̊ͩ̚g̨̳ͬ̿̂̆ ̧̇͋ͫo͔̼͉ͧ̏f̨̜̻͐ͥ ̞̦͚̦͕̊̔͋͑̑̊c̫h͕̰͉̉ͧ͞á̄̔͝o͈̝̩̳͓̭s̢̭̋.͉̒́̚
̪̺̈́W̹̬͔̉ͣ̾̓͋ǐ͐̆͑͒̓͞t̴̗͍̯̬̬̜̠̏̉̇ͤ̉̊̚h͖̮͕̳̜̺ͪ͌͛͒͢ ̗̭̪̦̖ͪ̋ͭͯ̒̚o͎̮̰͍̯̜ͫ̄͂ͬ̔̿͘u̳̞͈̅t̖͋̅ͭͦ̌͟ oͧ̐r̷̫͚̥̗̰̞̳̔̒̏͛ͩḋ͇̝̒ͭ͗̓͐e͇͔̯͆̉ͨ̉̓r̼͖͉̻̲̻̆͂̓ͥ̎ͫ͛.̲̇ͫ̎̅̊͌͛
͎̐̉̈́͐͐̃͜T̲̻͍̓͒̋ͩ͊͘h̼̬̱̪ͩ̑̿̑́̔̔͢e͉̱͙ͬ̀ͨ ̒N̆̀̑̍ͅe͖̠̭̯̪̓̚͘z̩͚̳̜̼̲̣̀ͭ̎̏̓̄̽p̽e̴̺̦̬͋͆r͙d̢̻̺̭̘͍͔͊i̠̹̫̬͖̮͐ͤ̑́ͫ̇̍å͉̗̼̰͈͙̤̉ͦ̅̎n̹̘̎̇͂̌ͧ̿̎ ̳̬̤̯̼ͫ̽͢h͔͇̯̘͈͐ͭͩ̍́i͉̮̖̫̍͐̄̎̚v̱̻͍̍̃̈ͧe̺̻̹̩̩͛̀̋̐ͥ̇-̨̳̖̮̰̯̟̺̾m̬̺͚͖͂̆i͎͆̆ṉ̶̯̺͔͊̂d͕͙͙̾͋ͨ̊ ̓͆̏͐͆̽̔ō̢̹̱̼͊̽f͔̭̩͋̏̎ ͇̥͎͋ͣ͡c̲ͪ̃̑̒ͥ͞ḩ̮͖͐̄a̞̲̠͘o̦̰ͯ̇̐̍ş̱̦̤̆̍ͦͫͅ.̷̣̰̤̱͎̻̩ ̬̪̪ͥ͋͆̚̚Z̡̯̩̓̑̄a͈̽͋l̙̣̟g͚̩̞͉̯̱͑̓̿́o̲.͍̑̄̄ͯ͊͜ ͕̠̘̯͇ͯͦ͝
̩͙̹͉͜H̤̘͖̟̤ȅ̷̿ͮ͗ͨ͐̋ ͏w̰̲͕̑͑͊ͅh͎͇͇͂͠ö̺̙͖̫̈́͛ͫ ͤͮͫ̎̒ͧ̍͜W͎̲͔͚̤̩͆̐ͬa͚̘̅ͣ̂̈́͛̇iͧ̆̄̓͒ͦ҉͉̫̩̩t̟͒ͤ͋́̚s̭̳͇ͩ͂̃̑͋̀͠ ̳̗͍͓̙̆̄B̡̰ͯ͋̌̍e͔̦̐̅ͦͤ̈ͧ́ͅḥ̨͌į̲̟̹̘̞͇n̻̘̹̩͕ͦ̉͢d̠̘̖̺̬͔ͣͫ͌ͪ̒̕ ̤̹̽̋͌̌ͧT̲̹̲̃͂̽̌̑h͉͙͕̍͗e̷͖̖̋̅ͨ ̠̤͍̰̯͚̪̄ͭẆ̴͕̻̝̩̻̲̗̓̎̓̽͋a̜̼͍̤̥ͧ̂́l͍͉̠̺̉̌ͥͫ̄ͦͪl̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̹͆̑̏̕
:') [Insert comment here]
I'm twelve years old and what is this?
Not hard to show someone your penis, get their reaction then photoshop a pic of boxy on it. I wouldn't be scared of that.  :P
wtf is that?
Quote:Dacads link=topic=25953.msg332206#msg332206 date=1281981766]
wtf is that?
That's the ugly and mean version of Boxxy.
i bet 2 virtual billions that it's FAKE

̩͙̹͉͜H̤̘͖̟̤ȅ̷̿ͮ͗ͨ͐̋ ͏w̰̲͕̑͑͊ͅh͎͇͇͂͠ö̺̙͖̫̈́͛ͫ ͤͮͫ̎̒ͧ̍͜W͎̲͔͚̤̩͆̐ͬa͚̘̅ͣ̂̈́͛̇iͧ̆̄̓͒ͦ҉͉̫̩̩t̟͒ͤ͋́̚s̭̳͇ͩ͂̃̑͋̀͠ ̳̗͍͓̙̆̄B̡̰ͯ͋̌̍e͔̦̐̅ͦͤ̈ͧ́ͅḥ̨͌į̲̟̹̘̞͇n̻̘̹̩͕ͦ̉͢d̠̘̖̺̬͔ͣͫ͌ͪ̒̕ ̤̹̽̋͌̌ͧT̲̹̲̃͂̽̌̑h͉͙͕̍͗e̷͖̖̋̅ͨ ̠̤͍̰̯͚̪̄ͭẆ̴͕̻̝̩̻̲̗̓̎̓̽͋a̜̼͍̤̥ͧ̂́l͍͉̠̺̉̌ͥͫ̄ͦͪl

̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̗͖̳̽́͋̂̃̕.̹͆̑̏̕