Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bootup problem
well try to dwoload the latest bios and put it on a empty usb key,
then falwo this vid:
MSI-How to flash Motherboard BIOS
(08-13-2010, 01:47 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Can't see those 3pins, but i do have a button near the battery that says clr CMOS.

Push it
(08-13-2010, 02:11 PM)MidNight link Wrote: well try to dwoload the latest bios and put it on a empty usb key,
then falwo this vid:
MSI-How to flash Motherboard BIOS
I can't use the latest BIOS cause on bootup it wants me to get the oldest/first BIOS.
(08-13-2010, 02:30 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Push it
Push it while the system is running or off?
Any info on the bios name?

Also when you power it on does it show no display with the CD drive light flashing?

If so then you('re) either

1. Screwed.
2. Need to reset the bios like said.
3. Make sure the processor/ram is seated correctly, and check the thermal compound. Also, check all wiring (As I'm sure you have) and make sure the display card (unless onboard) is working.
Post @ this forum in Motherboards, Bios & CPU
http://www.techsupportforum.com/
I just found a 4pin(line not square) connector wich was loose from the HDD's punch of wires, do i have to plug this one i too somewhere?
EDIT: I asked Fireburn and Sander about the connector and they think it might be a floppy connector.
Push it whilst the system is off.
(08-13-2010, 10:55 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Push it whilst the system is off.
Tryed it, nothing new happend, propably going to the shop some day and ask if they could swap the mobo with another one...

EDIT:Well.

Kinda new thing now. It's not spamming or freezing up at the bios recovery screen, its actually freezing up on black screen after the bios recovery screen :/
Any ideas?
Right midnight ones that happend to a friend of mine .