Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TUTORIAL] How to fix the "Black Roads" graphical glich in GTA SA!
(08-20-2010, 10:23 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: He wasn't showing off his graphics >_> he was showing us how to fix a glitch.
And it worked. Thanks.

(08-21-2010, 12:08 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Get your eyes fixed.

Yeah, i hate reading, that's all  :X
(08-23-2010, 05:07 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Yeah, i hate reading, that's all  :X

Well you should teach yourself to not hate it. Then you won't make yourself look like an idiot by posting irrelevant posts.
(08-21-2010, 03:25 AM)SaDist link Wrote: How can I do this in Nvidia Graphics? I want to get rid of that shadow....

Open up control panel -> 3D Settings -> Configure 3D Settings > Global Settings > Anisotropic Filterung [16x]
(08-23-2010, 06:57 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Well you should teach yourself to not hate it. Then you won't make yourself look like an idiot by posting irrelevant posts.

Im not hating. I just told that i had better quality. I was too sleepy when i see that post. There is nothing idiotic. I just didnt read it, thats all. I checked pics only, and they don't include any writings (except "horaa"). And thought arrows were showing quality....

Anyways, stay on topic.
I have Intel, this won't work with me :x it's a very old graphics card
intel isnt a graphicks card lol, its just biuld in graphicks in your motherboard which sux realy  :P
(09-04-2010, 12:23 PM)MidNight link Wrote: intel isnt a graphicks card lol, its just biuld in graphicks in your motherboard which sux realy  :P

I would correct your grammar, but seeing any first grader can type better than that I'll cut straight to the point.

Intel is actually an "on-board" chip. I'm not sure if they might just have a PCI card, but you actually can use anti-strophic filtering on these chipsets, as long as you have the proper driver installed you should be able to access the intel graphic settings go to 3d and turn it on. But I believe intel has horrible AS, a support limit of like 4x-8x AS filtering. I could be wrong.
(09-04-2010, 05:02 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: I would correct your grammar, but seeing any first grader can type better than that I'll cut straight to the point.

Intel is actually an "on-board" chip. I'm not sure if they might just have a PCI card, but you actually can use anti-strophic filtering on these chipsets, as long as you have the proper driver installed you should be able to access the intel graphic settings go to 3d and turn it on. But I believe intel has horrible AS, a support limit of like 4x-8x AS filtering. I could be wrong.
internet grammah yo
Yea it's an "On-board" chip. as I can understand from it's full name :x

Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express chipset Family
(08-27-2010, 08:00 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: I have Intel, this won't work with me :x it's a very old graphics card
dw bro... problem solved