Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Justin Bieber got a water bottle thrown at him
I never actually thought it was a bottle, some people said it was bread and stuff...

But everyone and the video titles called it a bottle so that's what the topic title says.
He has a Facebook that he actually talks to people with, i added him and called him a faggot and he can't type for shit, his exact words were: "sorry dde i am goig to hae to delte yu" so i replied saying: "Learn to spell faggot".
Haven't heard from him since.
(08-14-2010, 08:50 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: He has a Facebook that he actually talks to people with, i added him and called him a faggot and he can't type for shit, his exact words were: "sorry dde i am goig to hae to delte yu" so i replied saying: "Learn to spell faggot".

And you really think that was Justin Bieber... ?
(08-14-2010, 08:50 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: He has a Facebook that he actually talks to people with, i added him and called him a faggot and he can't type for shit, his exact words were: "sorry dde i am goig to hae to delte yu" so i replied saying: "Learn to spell faggot".

Lol mate, anyone can make a Facebook page with a celebrity's name and pictures. They may have the verified and official thing on the left but they're still fake. There ARE some real famous people on there, or even partially famous but most people fake them.

Ouch...did I just have to say that people can and do fake celebrities on Facebook/internet?
(08-14-2010, 09:29 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol mate, anyone can make a Facebook page with a celebrity's name and pictures. They may have the verified and official thing on the left but they're still fake. There ARE some real famous people on there, or even partially famous but most people fake them.

Ouch...did I just have to say that people can and do fake celebrities on Facebook/internet?
It was really him lol
(08-14-2010, 10:11 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: It was really him lol

And what makes you say that?
Quote:Tom link=topic=25892.msg331619#msg331619 date=1281720325]
ur gay....LOL
No you are. Learn to spell....
[Image: boxxy-trolling.jpg]

:>
ROFL that kid gets better some bodyguards or this may will end ugly for him,
which kinda reminds right now at this episode of SouthPark:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/164365

LOL. You find this funny how you're such an idiot and tought you acually talking to JB? And if it really would be Justin Bieber, then he wouldnt add a noob like you. You so gangsta dawg.