Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
Mobile Phone? wtf
Your mobile phone in the game fools :>
oh rofl!  O+
Lolz U thought You could play GTA4 from your real mobile Phone? hahaha

Anyways "Games Aktuell" Have a new exclusive Preview with rockstar which will brng many new details soon ;)
Quote:* We find out that McReary's first name is Francis, and that he knows about a felony Niko committed. It also mentions that McReary has a moustache, which suggests he is the character seen in this official artwork.
* The weapons on offer by Little Jacob included a 9mm, a shotgun, an SMG, and a micro SMG.
* Before Niko submitted his cv/résumé to the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website, OXM got a quick glimpse of his work history and qualifications. It notes that Niko was on the "Balkan Peace Force," and that he is procificent in swimming, shooting and boxing.
* Niko steals a black Comet before heading to the Humboldt River Viewpoint to kill the target.
* Neither the 9/11 terrorist attacks nor Ground Zero will be referenced in any way in the game.
* The receptionist from Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, who calls Niko to inform him about his interview, is called Karen.

(07-18-2007, 08:57 PM)parry link Wrote:* The receptionist from Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, who calls Niko to inform him about his interview, is called Karen.

Oh wow. I really want this game now that I've learned this.

I don't understand why they give us so many details about the storyline. Just give us specs like information about graphics, guns, cars, talk about the ped animations, tell us how many radio stations there are. Who the hell cares about this kind of crap. Let us be surprised by the story, and give us details about the game itself to make us want it more.
I read a while back that Rockstar are only revealing 30% of the game.
30% is still WAY too much. We want to be on the edge until the release :X
(07-19-2007, 12:42 AM)tomozj link Wrote:30% is still WAY too much. We want to be on the edge until the release :X

I'm on the edge right now :p Bring on October!
Are there any speculations when it will come for pc? I think I remember that, for the other games, it always took a year or something until they came out for pc.
Thats gonna be hard to wait  :'( ;(