Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to contact the SAMP team...
Hey guys, I know this is random, but its a problem that I am trying to solve as quick
as I can, and I do not know who to go to.

I had a private server that is on the internet tab right? A group of friends and I
built it just to fool around, and it formed a small community to just fool around with
scripts and test them, so on and so forth.

Well, some of my friends became douchbags, stole the script we were using, went
off and started his own public server. Later, he went to the SAMP Staff and said
we stole their script and we are using it with the copyright infringement argument.
As a punishment, they took OUR server off the list completely, and people can rarely
connect to our server now.

In reality, we've sent numerous emails to their staff email, and they keep ignoring us,
deleting our posts for no reason at all and just..outright ignore us for no reason.

So, anyone know how to get ahold of the SAMP team properly, or any help at all?
"the SAMP team"

isn't that like, just Kye?
Good luck with that..
Exactly @ above. And indeed, good luck with that. Your bet would be connecting to irc.tl via IRC, joining #sa-mp and asking the same question 54898789 times untill somebody replies.
(08-10-2010, 01:50 AM)Rien link Wrote: "the SAMP team"

isn't that like, just Kye?
Good luck with that..

Click on that Button
So they just took down your server without any solid real proof? Haha, nice to know how professional the SA:MP team is.
(08-10-2010, 11:37 AM)Maka link Wrote: So they just took down your server without any solid real proof? Haha, nice to know how professional the SA:MP team is.

Not to mention I do not believe they would really give a damn if they took your script... Because face it, out of the many non active servers there are a lot of similar scripts.
Go to irc.tl and message "Kalcor"